Crescent 23: South district halaqah! You and I, Our grievances are irre...(5)

"What can my enemies do to me!

My garden and my paradise are in my breast, wherever I go they are with me..." (qt in Al-Qarni, Don't Be Sad)

-Ibn Taymiyyah

"The garden is in my mind.. Its essence resides in my heart.

Fragrance emits from he who embodies of the divine lessons.
Attracting the people to his presence.

For he who is a friend of the Qur'an,
Never is he lonely..."

Inaayat Al Iskandarī(TCOTQ)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mierda! Mierda!! Mierda!!!"Arafat swore vehemently even as they stayed crammed together within the narrow gorge of the mountain range. They were now two mountains away from Mt. Shirah itself where Masjidur-Rahmân was located.

If that old Khidr hadn't interfered, they probably might have made their way to safety by now.

"Carajo!(Darn it!) "He hit the sedimentary rocks at the mountain's bottom.

The others looked at him in disbelief.

"It's not like what you're doing is going to solve our problem, boy."One of the eldest among them, a youth from Khidr's earlier contingent, who was with them said.

For now they were in a temporary safe haven in that gorge, but soon enough, the swarm might find their way there.

"The map is useless now!"Arafat spat angrily, ignoring the guy.

"If only, - somehow, we were able to find another way out of this gorge.."One kid from Arafat's team said.

"There's no way out of here, except by a miracle. The bees are probably kept out of here by the amount of citronella and peppermint we've used,"Humayd looked at the gathered group rather dryly.

That morning, they had stocked themselves with all those things for honey harvesting. Who knew, it'd come most handy in this perilous situation of theirs.

"Anyway, we can't stay here forever.. Lemme see that map."The youth from Khidr's group who spoke earlier said once again.

Arafat threw the map at him with a scowl. He didn't want to, but if the guy suddenly came up with an idea, it'd be good for them all.. He was also a part of the people who ruined their escape plan after all. So he didn't really think about being polite with him.

The man coolly looked at Arafat, and took the map up.

He had began to examine it when Humayd exclaimed,"Look! Up there!"

A little to one side of the mountain side, Arkaan and Khidr had appeared, a little boy with them.

"And that's Muhassan too!"A boy from Arafat's team exclaimed. He was Salih. A boy whom Arkaan had met in Humayd's group, the day they had played the ball with him.