AUTHOR'S NOTE

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, Treasured readers!:)))

Alhamdulillah so far for everything.

Shukran Kabeera to all you treasured people who've been with me throughout the journey to this point in TCOTQ.ヾ(@^∇^@)ノヾ(@^∇^@)ノヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

Anyone who read, voted, commented, and helped publicized in whatever way you could, Shukran and Jazakumullahu Katheeran wa bil Firdawsil 'Alaa!🎇🎇🎇

I released these chapters(two in a row:D) to bribe you wonderful people, into forgiving me as I plan to undertake an indefinite hiatus.

Even though I'll be present from time to time, updates would probably not be as frequent as they have been for sometime now(┳Д┳)

And that's because I need to put more focus and attention to my studies, which is affected by my daily contemplations on the Arkaan Series. Even writing it consumes hours╥﹏╥

So Komenasai(╯︵╰,) I'll make it up to you if I really could😭

So to the announcement on subsequent releases:)

From now on, if I'm able to release monthly updates, that'll be only the grace of Allah.
Otherwise, I might be mostly dormant in writing until I've written the chapter completely{according to my new pace - i.e.whilst focusing less on writing, and more on schooling:)}

Once again, I hope I'm forgiven for this new revelation, and I hope you don't run away in the while:D

I know you all understand me, and this is for the best. I just thought I should call on the attention of treasured readers, before I change pace. Wouldn't want you to suddenly begin wondering why the slowness in updates(⌒_⌒;)

But who knows┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌, a miracle just might happen to allow the updates to flow just as regularly or even more than ever(provided I'm able to balance my studies with regular writing (⊙︿⊙)

•••

So I wanted to know your thoughts..

On the last Crescents, many stuffs have been exposed as well as many questions have arose.

Sorry for the gruesome, and some horror scenes(⊙_☉)(I've placed matured on TCOTQ, because of these)

The story has just began; the formation of the halaqah, the secret of the stones, Hilya's association with them and her diary, the jinns and their mystery, Junnah's appearance, preparing for the GQRC, the country of Sulaymân, and so much more.

We journey into Qalb-ul-Ard's cities to solve their mysteries and win a Qur'an competition!

To end, a few questions come to mind. Do answer if you can:D

1. Did Abdul Bâqi truly betray the group?

If so, what do you think was his reason?

2. How does King Dhul Qarnayn plan to solve Hafsah's problem?( Let's hope whatever it is, Queen Zubaidah gets a shot of it, she seems to be neurotic to meಠ_ಠ)

3. What's Maryam's relation with the veiled jinni?

And what's their history with Arkaan?

4. Who was the man Yahūza killed?

Who is the Chief of Thieves and his absentminded friend?

What was the incident two years ago, and why does it coincide so much with the GQRC at the same time?

5. Three stone pieces in , can anyone already guess their location?!

Finally, as the villain Yahūza arrives on the Island City, and will certainly meet the boys of 'Inabah, what do you expect would be the outcome of their encounter?!!!

Will be reading your intelligent guesses, so do take up the challenge ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

Until the next Crescent, Fee Amanillah!

Sayonara:)

Was-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!