THE SIXTH CONTINENT!

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh! Treasured readers!

Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!...

Guess what?!

TCOTQ has reached the sixth human-inhabited continent!!! Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!:D

For some time now, it has only been read in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Australia.. Recently I just checked and it's already in Venezuela, South America too!

It was my dream that TCOTQ should reach all people, - Muslim and Non-muslim alike in all parts of the world. The first milestone in the journey has been reached..

Alhamdulillah in everything and for everything! For all those who've been with and supported me so far, a big Jazakumullahul khayran wa jannatul Firdawsil 'Alaa!

Indeed, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'Aalamîn..

Only He deserves all the praise. Only He has taken this work of dawah so far.

Date of checking: 25th August 2019

Began this story: Almost a year ago in July or so..

May Allah send His hidâyah to all people of the world, and bring those wandering, out of every darkness into the light of His Word, - Al Qur'anul Kareem(The Noble Qur'an..)

Allahuma Aamin!

Please pray for the Muslim Ummah all around the world..

May Allah grant you all khayr fid-Dunya wal 'Aakhirah..

Aamin..

__________________________________