Crescent 19: Heaven's Gathering Clouds..(7)

"Alamghir.."Yasmin murmured in an annoyed tone when she had looked up at the one intruding on her privacy.

"Glad to meet you too, Little Jasmine!"The guy gave her a playful grin, showing his pearly white teeth.

Little Jasmine??

Who's this guy to be acting so familiar with their fairy?!!

All of a sudden the guy turned back, assessing the boys behind him who looked at him with deadly glares. He scoffed, and gave a soft laugh taking his seat right next to Yasmin.

He intentionally snuggled close to her, and smiled at the guys across, obviously taunting them.

Even though Yasmin crossed her arms in obvious dislike, the boys noticed she neither did anything to repel the guy, nor even shift away when he was so close to her.

Now that they were seated close together facing the boys, they noticed something spectacular about the two. Something they had not noticed before.

As the guy kept his arm around the girl, and pulled her close to him, it became more apparent.

Same deep pooled crystalline eyes, same suntanned biege skin, even the glasses they wore was slightly same. They faces were almost an exact replica of each other.

Even though, they certainly weren't identical twins, even a fool would tell the boys those two were a brother and sister pair, if not fraternal twins at the very most.

Seeing the look of realization on the guys' faces, Alamghir gave a lazy half-smile which dazzled all the people on the tram.

"How're you doing, dearest sister?" He cuddled his face close to hers, only to be pushed back abruptly.

"Ouch!" Alamghir held his aching nose,"That hurt!"

And still, he moved closer. It seemed he'd not stop till Yasmin died of vexation. This pair of siblings seemed very close as would split the livers of those who envy.

The group in the tram stared at them, with various thoughts. But this did not deter the boy from acting that way even in public.

"Wait a minute," One boy in his early teens slapped his forehead in annoyance," - Yasmin..- Alamghir.. Yasmin! Alamghir! Why didn't I put things together earlier?!"

The other boys stared at him in askance.

"Don't tell me you guys are that dumb! Yasmin.., - Alamghir! The only children-twin of the Head of United Ummah Institute, Sheikh Arman Shah!"

At this statement, it looked like thunder has suddenly struck, leaving all in perpetual shock.

They actually were sharing the same tram with such an illustrious pair. It was like, actually living and breathing the same air with celebs!!!

It suddenly raised a small cacophony of whispers, and murmuring.

"Sheikh Arman Shah, - The Head of United Ummah Institute!"

"With branches all over the country, and officials spread as such to supervise, and firm associations with the Royal family, he still chose a small province like Tâ Hâ to settle."