Neptune's Leaders

-The white demon quickly crawled to a neighboring kingdom, at unearthly speeds...-

A hour later, He crawls up to a gateway... it stands in front of a bridge, with a constant flow of water sliding from it and down a shutter and back into the ocean... "Neptune... the kingdom of the vast sea... It's more relaxed by default, but that allowed alot of shit to happen, too... Lessee if it's still as chill as it used to be...". The white demon crawls under the bridge, many fish can be seen swimming in the beautiful, clear waters as the supernatural-being looks upside down into it, he then crawls up and hangs sideways on the edge of the port-town's edges... "The town-gates area looks OK... They've actually kept up the plant life and shit...". The demon continues crawling towards the ruler's home... He passes the Miami-esque streets, which are similar to Castiel: in the way that they are easy to traverse and no cars are needed. The path's are also constantly covered in at very least, a little water and sometimes have petals and pollen in it, depending on the season. Many hotels and tourists attractions can also be seen around this area which are closer to the beaches, but the path the demon crawled under had many shacks and food stands: seemingly, this was the hub of the city considering these and many other businesses were placed here. The demon easily passes the unnoticing people, and steals a fruit from one of the stands... He open his moth unnaturally wide to eat the orange whole, then looks at the stone-port connecting to the castle-town ahead... "Looks like the pirates made a home, here: They used to visit, but the port-town's completely shitty, now... I'm amazed they haven't completely over run the city...". He then crawls to into the castle-town, there's a completely different atmosphere here... gentlemen and ladies were able to live peacefully and shop in the few store there, a  single restaurant was also present, along with a smithy and other utility areas similar to Castiel. The white demon sneaks underneath the buildings and deftly climbs up the palace's walls "Now it's time to see what this ruler's doing. It'll be awesome if she's speaking about important shit right now...". He finds the highest window, and similarly hangs upside down as he did before, just out of everybody's eyesight and reach...