Search: The buildings

-Jade and Percival have a library near the Knight Academy...-

They search through the shelves, pulling out books at random and being surprised at what they find... Percival opens another book and stares in shock and awe... "I still can't believe we found this..." he thought aloud... Jade replies as she flips through another book "Yeah... we didn't even have to ask for directions!?". He pulls down a book and stare hard at the cover: it has strange emblems on the front... with Hebrew-characters written in smaller font-size underneath the title... "I know we've never seen this language before... It's strange enough we can understand these people perfectly: but... even stranger that we can read their language?! In Hyperborea, the languages are similar and even then: our phonics... everything's similar, with differences only being in small-details, where one can understand every character, number and letter no matter what... But... here, these are completely different! Yet, I know what this is??" Percival explains his shock and slight-fear... Jade replies "This place must be a another form of metaphysics, but on a different level... Even that Stryx guy was TOO wise to what was happening, given we're the first outsiders to make it here...", she glared at a book: reading it too easily for having never seen the language or writing before... She then turns around "If this is magic, we would've noticed something by now: It's like the spirituality of this place is affecting us. At least... that's what I think... it's making us understand what we're seeing...". Percival turns towards her "It's making things easier, but feels like a trap... IF God is real, then maybe these people AREN'T a bunch of monsters and we're not being lulled into a false-sense of peace...", Jade sighs in agreement: This is weird... everything abut it. Other-worldy brings are inhabiting the Garden of Eden, but humans... (even if they are from Hyperborea), are able to understand what they're saying and their language??

Meanwhile, near the Amusement-park, Gawain and Lancelot finishes asking a oldman about the Garden... then leave "This place's so strange... I almost want to explore more so than do our mission.." Gawain says... they looks around at the Engels: all have sparkling-eyes and some.. a creature's fur or feathers for hair... or even horns or wings? Lancelot replied "This is freakier than that furry shit people git into these days... These things look straight-up like monsters and stuff...",  his partner replied "Yeah... if it wasn't for how calm they acted... and the conversation with Strix: I'd honestly think they're  trying to trick us so they could sacrifice us...".. Lancelot replied "Yeah... It looks like a alien-planet or some shit... the people here look like friggin' demons!"... Gawain then looks at him "Speaking of people... well, uh... how ARE you and Percival?", the other-paladin shrugged "I don't know... lately, th' princess's been helluva lot more fun ta talk to than that bastard.."...