For the love of God.

-Yahwen tries to explain the mysterious yet awkward situation to her new friends...-

"No... Father isn't deaf... he's just busy, with many planets, across existence... He can hear you though, and loves you very much..." she starts... Noella sighed in annoyance "What princess positivity trying not to tell you, is; Dad don't give a shit about you guys anymore!". Her sister yells "You cannot say that!!!", the dark-goddess retorted "But it's true!! At least tell 'em the truth!!". Noella then turns towards the other two.. "Listen, I didn't think he was STILL away, but... Yeah, Dad has to deal with every life in the universe, which means: he's helping every planet, star and other junk that supports idiots. And on top of that, he has to deal with like infinite universes, with earths in every single one: ALL doing they same bullcrap this one's doing. But guess what? The others are actually trying to get better!", Lora and Wit awes as she finally explained "Why would Dad pay any attention to a planet that's not even trying? The other Earth's have problems, but He can fix 'em! This one's going to turn into hell and nobody on it cares!". The princess gasps... fear fills her as she replies "B, b, but! I care, everybody does! Hyperborea wants to survive! I'm sure our Earth wants to!"... the scope of how everything truly was started to settle in: it was so bad that Noella skipped mentioning Hyperborea itself, and said their whole Earth was in trouble..God has so many lives that wanted to survive, but apparently, their Earth didn't want to.. so it quite simply wouldn't.. . The dark-goddess shook her head in annoyance and dismay "If you did! This wouldn't be a problem, and Dad would be in this universe.. Of course there's details about what'll happen when he comes.. but the short of it is: Hyperborea's going down. Then Earth, and Dad won't help this stupid planet!". Yahwen then adds "It's not that Father doesn't love you, it's just... His... all of Our powers work only as much as you want help. Brother couldn't heal people that didn't believe in him, neither does Father want to force Himself or powers on people... If nobody wants to do better... Father probably won't listen..."...

Lora almost drops on her knees.. the entire adventure was surrounding stopping the Magical-Conscience from changing the creatures there into violent-murderers and destroying Hyperborea, which will eventually lead it into changing into a completely physical-state, which would get worse upon being discovered by any human from the rest of Earth. Then eventually, the Earth itself would be destroyed, by the very people that live on it... Lora could only stare in terror as the realization of the pointlessness in their adventure and probably their very existence started coming into her mind and was focused on severely... until Yahwen says "But, maybe we could get Father to come here?". The princess perks up a little as the light-goddess  suggests..