Her thoughts

-Earnest then turns toward his only daughter...-

 "Now, that you've had your first taste of a ruler's questing: are you willing to continue?". She replies "Of course..." she wryly smiles "It wos tiring but fun!", Earnest exclaims "I imagined so..." he then takes a slightly more serious look as he warns "The next kingdom: Augite, is directly a enemy of Castiel, if you still decide to go, remember this will much more dangerous than just outside of our kingdom and Neptune..". She smiles, trying to share her confidence to her parents... Who's faces gave hints of worry now... "I know, I shall be careful in who I choose to accompany me and will stay close by my guard once I go." she replies. Earnest looks only slightly relieved as Lora turns to leave to her room... Olivera looks at her husband as the princess exits "How could you let her go there? Neptune was dangerous, but the violence was random: there wos no true-hate there... But this place will have animosity specifically coming to her if they realize she's our daughter!" she explains angrily. Earnest turns toward her, his face was completely different from his confident looking expressions before "I know... I'm already doubting my decision: nevertheless..." he says as he looks away "I already planned in case she goes: this next paladin... there's no doubt he'll protect her.". Olivera sighs "Nevertheless, I can't relax unless she decides to not go..", she suddenly stands... "I'll check up on her, too... she seemed upset...". She places her device in her throne and leaves, Earnest looks up at her in curiosity "Upset?" he thought aloud... 

             A minute later, Olivera catches up to Lora in the garden: on her way to her room...

The afternoon sun shone down on the many flowers, butterflies and bees that inhabited the room. A maid can also be seen watering the plants as needed, the plants got the correct amount of sunlight, too, because there's no roof to this room. It also was a central point to many halls, towers and bedrooms in the castle... The queen raises her voice slightly "Lora, honey...", the princess turns to see her mother "Mother? Wot's wrong?" she ask, tilting her head. Olivera replies "I could ask you the same thing: I noticed your expression whenever the attention wosn't directed to you... Did something happen, which you couldn't say aloud there?", Lora looks surprised as she thought that even her mother wouldn't notice her feelings up until now: nobody else could tell what she was really thinking, that IS how royalty are taught to act... "No mother, everything wos fine. It wos scary at some parts, but they all protected me.." she replies... The queen tilts her head "Are you sure? None of them did anything unsavory, right?", Lora's eyes widened "N, no ma'am! They were all perfect gentlemen! They even spent every cent they had to make sure I had a room and everything! And they were going to sleep on the ground!" she explains this a little louder: scared of possibly getting her protectors in trouble for nothing. Olivera sighs "Alright... I see you're telling the truth, but you're not comfortable with telling everything: ...wotever it really is, remember, you can tell me about it, okay?". Lora smiles happily "Yes mother.", Olivera smiles warmly too, and leaves... But, her suspicions of something going wrong were correct: Lora was worried about Wit, while he acted calm about it... it was obvious that the demons coming was worrying him... Later, as Lora bathed, she wondered if he acted out because of his demonic nature or should she apologize for saying anything?...