Nonaggression

-Wit lands on Lora's bedroom-window's ledge and hops back inside...-

He sat her down carefully and heads back to the window, without saying anything... Lora then starts "W, wait..." she tries to ask him about his situation, when Wit suddenly says "Lora... I'm sorry...". She gasped as the white demon apologized, never turning around to look her in the eyes though "I... was scared back then. When I broke out of hell: I didn't think they'd send anyone after me... so... I have no idea what'll come next...". Lora covers her mouth in surprise as this was coming from something dubbed as evil... "I shouldn't of snapped... I remember that happening alot in hell, I'm not perfect of course.... it's just when I wanted to get away from it, they'd always drag me down... The Beatings, mind fuck, rape and huntings... They'd always find you, no matter what corner of hell you'd hide in. And you'd wake up to them doing whatever damned thing they wanted... I... I don't know how or why: but... I never got used to it... I always tried to get away, I... I always thought things could be better, but they'd try to beat that out of me... Again.. I wasn't perfect: but I never wanted to think that's all there was... So there was alot of stuff I didn't do.. 'cause it reminded me of when it happened to me... so I stopped wanting to see it; I never wanted to do some of that shit... I didn't mean to do that to you: and make you felt even a inkling of what I did..." Wit explains... his voice was lower... but not laid-back like normal: You could hear shuddering in his words. Lora awed after he finished: it was strange enough that a demon apologized to her; but the fact he could even care something was wrong about his existence and wanted to be better, nor was he interested in dominance or revenge.. And the very fact that he could understand treating-others-the-way-you-want-to-be-treated was surprising, even if he didn't know what he was saying... 

Lora walks up to him "...I'm sorry too, Wit..." she starts, he looks surprised, but is unable to turn around "Why? ...you didn't hurt me... ..." he says. She replies "Be that as it may: I knew you were uncomfortable with everything... My own wants aren't that important.", she then hugs him from behind. Wit's eyes widened as he hears Lora whispers "I'm also surprised you cared that much: you're not only hear to see a fight, are you?". The comment doubting his demonic-personality, causes Wit to snatch forward and yell over his shoulder "Wh, what are ya talking bout, y, you cow!!? I'm only waiting to see if you idiots are gonna burn in a fuckin' heap!". He leaps onto the wall and crawled outside... Lora giggles at him trying to save face right after he said what he did...