Who's chosen

-Lora thought as she looks up at Wit, asleep...-

"There he is..." she thought... "This is near my bedroom window? Last time he was next my room, but now he's here... I wonder...". Lora watches him as she wondered if Wit truly was choosing to be near her during the night... When he suddenly wakes up "There you are..." he says in a sleepy, soft voice. He saumersaults from the tree he was hanging in, and looks up at her "So... what kinda fighter we're lookin' for today?" he asks, getting back his laid-back, yet alert voice... Lora smiles "We're not looking anywhere!" she replies, he sat up, similar to dog or cat... His expression changed from sleepy to wonder as he asks "Wat?? You're gonna kick-ass by yourself?", the princess giggles "No, you're going to.". Wit falls back on all-fours in surprise as she explains, with a happy smile as she been wanting to tell him this since last-night "I thought about everything you said: Yes, people are dangerous to Hyperborea and it's dangerous for them to even go on these ventures. We've had success so far, but I feel sick whenever someone's in those situations. That's why I decided you'd be the best to be a ambassador for Castiel to the Caillte!" she says with a smile on her face. Wit looks away, his face is clearly flushed... from either the thought she only wants him to go with her or from looking into her happy expression for too long... or both. "Um... I can't I... Ya saw, I don't do much during this shit... I mean th' zombie shit was too easy... But I couldn't like fight, if I really had to..." he lies, the princess steps closer "You can easily do it, nothing Earthly has any real affect on you, right?". Wit looks a different direction "Y, you don't know what ya talkin' about! Listen... What if a demon comes??! I suck against another demon, you know it!" he yells in self-loathing. Lora replies excitedly "But! You'll be with me, they can't come up or they risk Divine-Punishment, right? You protected me, so I'll protect you!", Wit looks at the grass underneath them... his face was bright red... This is the first time he ever heard this... "Fine, we'll do it..." he says with trying-to-be-angry tone... "But, I, I can't show up to your parents lookin' like this... And your dad'll make a paladin join anyway, so...". Lora kneels slightly as she explains "I thought of that: we'll just look for a way to disguise you, I'm sure normal clothing won't work: but there's all kinds of magical and scientific practices in Castiel. We'll find a way for you to come with me...", she pets Wit's head... it feels like  human skin, that's scarred despite not having any... Wit quickly leaps back, unable to hide his feelings "F, f, fine... let's hurry up... you... cow!" he tries to insult her--change the mood, then backflips onto the castle wall and crawls away, keeping his face hidden the entire time. Lora smiles "Awww... I think he liked the idea!" she thought out loud..