Empathy

-The white demon turns to see Lora, who gasps in terror at seeing him!-

After leaving Wit alone for only a hour: he was attacked by another demon... Before, it was over the course of a day or more... but this happened in less than 24 hours, even worse: it happened in civilization, rather than when Wit was completely alone... she walks closer to him as he smiles "Good thing it's you..." Wit explains in relief "I wouldn't of been able to get away fast enough if anyone else came up!". The princess walks to him as he says this, with a upset look on her face. The white demon's then surprised as she hugs him "I know you'll be awight, but..." she starts, Wit didn't know how to take what was happening and backed away "Um... Uh, I'm fine, see?" he says with a assuring smirk. Lora looks down at him as he fell on all fours again, and black-smoke rises from his wounds... Wit smiles sarcastically "But that asshole fucked up my armor..." he finishes, Lora then changes her attention to the bloodied, semi-crushed armor... "Oh yea... HOW did you get that?" she asks. Wit's proud smile leaves... "Uh... I um... I..." he starts, then quickly explains "I didn't have money, so... I stole money to buy it..". The princess sighs...then looks scared "You didn't kill to steal it, did you?!!", the white demon looks shocked after hearing accusation "C'mon! I'd get Divine-Punishment right away if I did! And I haven't killed anything except a coupla animals!". Lora replied in relief "I didn't really think you did... but..."... she sighed in disappointment "More importantly... I don't think I can find a way to get you to Caillte..". Wit wonders as she explained "Beltane told me demons can't be altered by magic, and we both know that people clothes won't work..". The White demon replies "Fuck, she saw me!!?", Lora smiles wryly "Don't worry, she can't tell the difference between you and cambions.".. Wit sighs.. "Ah.. It would be easy if I had shapeshifting powers like the higher-ups do..", the princess stares... "Wait: shifting...". She looks at her cell... then back up at him "I think I have a idea!", she hurries away, prompting Wit to follow her into the castle-town: There, she walks the alleys and backstreets, to avoid people so she could keep in contact with Wit. Lora explains "If magic can't help, then maybe science?!", he replies "That... we taught you guys, THAT! How would it help?". She looks up at Wit as he crawls after her "Because, you're maybe your less physical than magical? Therefore, you might actually change!", he shrugs slightly saying... "Maybe: ...I don't everything about my body, so...". 

They arrive at a alchemist shop before they realized it: Lora then smiles "There it is, the best alchemy lab in Castiel: go get some of my clothes just in case you need to hide in plain-sight in there!", Wit smirks "Hell yeah!".