True Treasure: 2

-In the bar: many pirates, thieves and other criminals  were drinking, fighting and laughing-

It was hard to tell what excatly was happening in the cluttered, broken-down area. Despite it being deteriorated from the fighting and aging, the place is well lit and it was easy to see everywhere inside the bar. Gawain steps in front of his group and says loudly "Is there anyone in here BY THE NAME OF OLIMPIA?!!" he ends up yelling over the noise, a few pirates give him dark glares... until one particular one steps up from the crowd "Aye, wos it to ya?!" he growled. Another pirate backs up his captain "Ya better not run now, Captain Gerald doesn't like pussies!" he taunts in a whiny, but fierce voice... Gawain steps up to Gerald...

"Gerald Kintorob stood at 6'2 and is quite muscular, his pirate clothing consists of a red-and-white striped shirt, covered by a blue jacket with coattails, his pants seem to be black, baggy jeans, too. He has a parrot on his shoulder and a huge, floppy brown and reddish mustache, to compliment his look, too. The pirate though, wore something that seemed strange for anybody on the seas: he has red-lensed, pince-nez glasses on, that completely blocks out his eyes.. Last but not least, he wears a pirate cap, with a jolly-roger emblazoned on the front of it. his voice is garbled and has a proud tone."

Gerald's crew also wore striped shirts and all had the same styled emblem covering their hearts via on their uniforms or a actual tattoo under it. The pirates drew closer as their captain did, ready to fight..

"We only need to find Olimpia, we have no other business here." the paladin informs him, trying to stay in front of the princess... Jacob realizes this and stands by Gawain, his friends do to, creating a wall in front of her. Gerald laughs "HARHARHARHARAHAR!!! Everythin' that happens here, be me business! Her business, yur business: everythin'!!! So if ye waneh see her, or even git outta here wit'out bein' eslaved 'to me crew: ye bettah put up a good fight!", Gawain readies his blade, despite his slight uncomfortable feeling in the bar: this was a lot easier than fighting zombies... He and the mercs take a fighting stance, until a strong voice echoes over the building. "What do ye think you're doing, Gerald?" Olimpia asks through a loud-laugh. The pirate captain turns around "None of yer business, ye bile eating, bitch!" he retorted. She stomps to him "They ask for me, right?" she asks, he stomps to her "Yeah, but 'verythin' in this here bar's all mine! Including ur suitors and ye, yerself!" he answered. Olimpia suddenly kicks his teeth, and easily flips him into a barstool! His crew circles around her "Ye'll pay for that, ye seawater smellin' sow!" one yells, they all charged at her at once. Gawain and the others could only watch as Olimpia easily beat them back, via dismembering limbs and/or giving them deep gashes. Jacob and his friends drooled as her moves seem to resemble a mercenaries: the destructive and boundless-offensive was the reason Lora knew to bring them... Though, the princess herself is turned away from the intense violence right now..  Olimpia finishes off the last crew member, the crowd laughs and jeers at Gerald and his men, as they surround the crew, ready to tar and feather them... She walks to the Castiel group "So, wot do ye want, ye bilge sucking sea rats?".