Desert Trek: 2

-Wit crawls to the princess, his gait was slower, but still inhumanly quick...-

"What are you doing outta the tomb?" he asks. Lora stares at him in sorrow and horror... His wounds were small but many, except in his arms: as the loss of strength in them let the pincers tear huge gashes in both... "N, nevermind me... I saw... I saw you fight..." she starts... Wit replies in a sad tone "Yeah... another demon came... That means they all know...". The princess looks at the sand as the white demon adds "I was being stupid, hoping no one else noticed... even AFTER they tried to drag me back alive...", Lora then slips out a question: one she never meant to, at least at that moment: "... Wot about the Cambions, then? Were they from hell, too?". She just realized how she almost turned the conversation to what was driving her crazy since back then: Wit gives a sarcastic-smirk as he replies "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist asking...". Lora almost apologizes, when the white demon explains "To tell you the truth: I wanted to tell what exactly they were... I mean, they're not just children of demons...". The princess looks at him with a surprised expression as he continues: "Cambions are the children of Incubi or succubi with a human. Demons make more full-blood demons, but those types are the only one's who ONLY fuck with humans...". Lora tilts her head in curiosity and says "I think I get it: other demons would... um... mate with other demons and attack humans, but incubi and succubi  only..." she looks away "Sleep with people?". Wit laughs at her avoidance of any sexual-terms and replies "Yeah, to be blunt: the  term Incubus and Succubus just means that the demon is a guy or girl, that likes sex with humans.". Lora starts to get hot as he continues "Whenever you guys masturbate or havva wet-dream, it's because one of them's there! Then... if a girl hassa baby, or the succubus gets pregnant: it's a cambion.", Lora turns back toward him in curiosity, (and able to shake-off the awkwardness...) "So they're half-human half-demons?". Wit looks up at the princess "Yeah, if they're left alone, they give in to their demonic-nature and become like the ones we saw in the tomb...", he looks away as a disturbed expression leaps on her face... "And, if someone DOES try to raise the child alone... It'll usually end up like those street thugs and punks ya see on the news... At least without demonic help, the only thing a raised cambion can do is disguise themselves completely like a human... but only as a instinct.". 

He looks up at the tomb... Lora does too: neither notices they walked back already... "Um... so that's why you left?" she asks. Wit replies "Yeah... the wild cambions would've probably sensed and tried to kill me... then probably learn from me and quickly make full use of their powers. But... since they're still half-human: divine-punishment won't happen to them... that's why there's so many...", she suddenly spoke up in a slightly more cheery-tone "Um... let's not talk about that anymore... I... I found out that Fafnir's in there! I wonder how they trapped him?" she asks without turning around.. Wit replies "They used magic: it would take too long to build this thing to fit him and that goddamned Samhain... speaking of that fuck.." he looks up at her "Why are you out here? I thought you was gonna help out with the magic-thing in there?". Lora looks at the sand "...They all chose to kill him... I didn't want to watch.. so somebody warped me out here..." she explains, the white demon replies "Ah... so they decided to fight him. Incidentally, if they hurried past the mummies, they probably could've communicated with him..". Lora turns toward Wit "Wot!? This really could've been avoided?!" she asks.  Wit looks up again with a tired, yet excitable smirk...