Magical-Karma

-The three turn towards Peche's home!!-

The captain readies his bow "What is that?!" he asks, then yells "Lyra!!!?". Wit glares "We'll hafta go in and see if she's okay..." he informs, Lora gasps "This is your house?!". Peche steps forward... "Lyra..." he calls out again, he didn't want leap in attacking, for fear of mistakenly hurting her... but now not hearing her voice at all... made him terrified of what could've happened! He moves the makeshift curtain slightly, when Lyra suddenly bursts through a window!!! Pecha leapt backwards watching while she  growls and roars, as black mists writhes across her body!! The three step back at the surprising change: the once innocent looking girl, now has the same black-mist and glowing-red-eyes as the others who were angered at humankind has! Her voice is also contorted and twisted as compared to sounding like a human girl! Peche drops his bow... "Lyra!!! What's wrong!!?" he asked, Lora gasps "M, maybe she'll..." she starts, but Lyra claws at him!!! Wit glares "No... she's just as fucked up as the others..." he explained, the princess replies in fear "B, b, but we can't... kill her...". Peche looks over his shoulder "What!!!?" he shouts, Wit replies quickly "Everything else that's like this, drops any reasoning: until they kill or are killed themselves, they won't stop... Maybe since your...". He suddenly yells "Move!!!", Peche turns to see Lyra finally leap forward!!! He staggers backward as she lands in the grass... Lyra stops moving... "I, is she..." Peche asks as he stands... Wit glares "Don't get too close, even if we're concerned, she wants us dead...". The captain turns away from her and yells "Then what do we do??!", Lora replies "I... I don't know.. I'm not sure why she's infected in the first place...". 

Peche turns completely towards them and explains what he knew... "To be honest: I know fully about The magical-karma and how it works... It's true that humans are the direct cause of it, as nature itself has a order it abides by... natural and supernatural... because of this: only those who're more... innocent or rather closer to the earth can be affected...". The princess replies "Yes... I heard about this at the castle... our guardian was affected like this...", the captain then looks away... "Yes, if your guardian was the dragon... Campe, right? ...Then of course she's infected... All beasts who have a more natural or less human mindset are affected... that's why..." he say as he looks at Lyra's ears "...she's infected... We're spiritual creatures... So we could possibly, but... when this theory was brought forth, it was turned down as nobody was infected for centuries...". Wit glares "Until now... I guess if ya piss somebody off, they're off-guard enough so that they can be infected and turn into a maniac like this!" he explains, Peche angrily turns around "So, what the hell do we do? It's your fault too!" he blamed. Wit smiles "We asked for help... you're the one who pissed her off!" he explains, Lora almost jumps in: knowing full well Wit could snap if Peche blamed them further... but... the white demon then explains "I have no idea how to fix her... seriously, every case I saw was murdered... so.."  with a more innocent expression on his face... Peche's expression changes too... he droops as he replied "Yeah... in all my years: that was the only way...". Lora steps back, the gravity of this situation was setting in...

When a Hamadryas amphinome-Cracker Butterfly flies down... it suddenly sparkles with dark-light, causing the girl from Augite to reappear! Lora gasped "Y, you!!!?", she says! The guys turn towards her too, as the girl replies "It's Noella! You want me to help, don't you?!". Peche awed "Wh, who..." he starts, Wit steps forward "What are you??!" he asks. Noella scoffs "Listen, instead of awing at all THIS: you should be getting something ready for that monster-girl there!", Peche looks at Lyra... then ask "What!!?" as he turned back toward Noella... The dark-girl explains "You're supernatural-ish(?) So... get me a wraith, or at least part of one, and I'll have a way to part her DNA.".