Return to Augite.

-Edmond laughs happily upon hearing Lora's nickname for them!-

"Cacto-Lantern!!? That's so cute!!! It's catchy too!" he guffawed as he gets his laptop... "I'm gonna hafta use that! That's MUCH more catchier than Cactus-Mandrakes, ha!!! It's gonna be official since the princess coined it, too!". Lora gasped and begs "W, wait!! Don't use that! It makes me sound like a child!", the alchemist chuckled and wipes his eyes "It doesn't! It's just a catchier name for the Caryophyllales-Animalia!". He then leans on his desk "Now, if ya wanna turn into a human for however long: bring me the juice from one of these things, or perhaps a entire body? (With our bad relations, lord knows I can't order anything from Augite...) The poltergiest's ectoplasm or Cacto-lantern's jelly should be the only ingredient I need to make the potion work for demons... and maybe ghosts themselves? Hahaha!!!" he explains. Lora smiles wryly "Thanks, Mr Eddy...", he laughs "No problem! I'm sure with the pull you have, this outta be easy! I can't wiat to see what happens, in the name of science!!!". The princess nervously giggles and leaves... Wit follows until Eddy calls out once more "Wait, Wit!", the white demon looks over his shoulder as the alchemist walks up "Mind telling me if you see anything about the Cthullu cult over there? I'm technically a follower, but we've had trouble keeping contact over the years...". Wit sighs "Fucking bite me..."...

Outside, Lora sighs sadly as Wit again crawls into a shadow "It should be easy, but... I'm in charge of the venture... wot am I suppose to say to get there and back: I certainly can't leave by myself..." she thought out loud... Wit smirks "I gotta idea, but you have to be able to lies like ya mean it!" he says..

Minutes later, Lora reappears at the castle-foyer in her dress. Earnest notices her right away "There you are, Lora..." he greets her with a slightly annoyed expression "I know since you've easily survived going to ex-enemy territory, your own home should be a walk-in-the-park: but please stop sneaking off!". She smiles "Sorry father, I wos just trying to find my next fighter...", the king completely turns toward her "Ah, how is that going? Who will go with you?": there's only one other person in the room with them, which is why he casually mentions another trip.. Lora replies, thinking he was going to explain why he was so nonchalant... "Um... about that: I contacted them, and they said I'd need to come and get them from Augite... there's a situation happening there and they need help before they could come..". Earnest sighed in disbelief "That's unsettling news...", Lora then perks up "Um, he says he's really reliable, though!  He just needs some help now... and I'll have a paladin anyway, right?" she explains. The king sighs "Alright: I won't ask too much.. YOU're the one who got us this far, but yes:... you'll take a paladin." He explains...