Demonic Revelation

-Lora gasps at hearing Micrathene's question!-

"W, w wot do you mean?? Demons aren't..." she starts to lie, but the Engel unintentionally cuts her off "I sense him! Everybody here did: But we also know they're damned and cannot directly interact with humans or they'll get Divine-punishment.". The princess shudders "H, how would... Even if I knew one, there's no way he could get up here..." she explains in a unsure tone... He replied "He did! I think..." he looks in a direction: "Right there...". Lora turns toward where he's looking: a nearby tree, with thick leaves covering most of it's branches... in between the leaves, white can be seen... "Wit?" she asks softly... Micrathene adds "Come out! There's no reason to hide! We're not human!". The white demon looks at Lora, then leaps out of the tree... "How did you sense me?!" he asks curiously, yet agitated...

The Engel explains "It's part of who we are: As you might've guessed, the name/title of our race Engels sounds a lot like Angel, right? Angels can in fact sense each other, even fallen ones, like the tangibly-produced demons, like you!", Wit glares: this was a disturbing revelation... yet, there's no way demons can get up here, so at very least... he's safe... "So you guys're like the royal family in hell, then??" he asks as he crawls beside Lora... Micrathene replied "Yes... well... no: You see: the royal family are in fact the original Fallen Angels... we're ...you heard of the Bible saying? Humans are little lower than the angels? Well, we're just a little bit of that: if Humans are half or even a quarter of what Angels are, then we're a third.". Lora wonders at what he means... then quickly turns back towards Wit... "Never-mind that... h, how did you get here?". The white demon replies as he looks away "I snuck inside the wheel-compartments... it was cramped, but I could slither out into the passenger part...", he then looks at the Engel in front of them "Now how do we contact God?! Everybody in Hyperborea could die if we keep playing!" he asks.  

Micrathene smiles "Yes, I'll show you in a moment... but... I want to ask you something first..", Wit arched his eyebrow asking "What??". The Engel then wonders "I know fully how Angels work and the fallen, the demons... but I've only heard about the produced ones: demons that are born of flesh and blood... Exactly what can you do??", Wit smirks at the chance to talk about his self... "The basic shit! My center of gravity's whatever I say! And I can move like shit... ya know, most of the demon crap!". The Engel steps toward him with pen in hand as he grabs a book of his table with the other... "What about your magical ability!!?"... Wit looks away "I... wasn't so good with that shit...", Lora gasps as she look at him "B, but you said demons taught us magic?". The white demon looks at her "Yeah! But I can't use that crap... I'm magical, but... I can't use it!", Micrathene gets her attention as he said "Yes, yes..." loudly while writing down something... then asks "What about your brethren? Is it because you're a spawner you can't magic, your spawn can, though.". The white demon looks away from him again... "Um... yeah, they all can use magic and the other shit..." he replies, Lora gasped again as Micrathene writes what he says and asks "So they can do all the magic, but their spawner: the eldest, cant?". The princess then asks "I'm glad it never happened, but why didn't they use it??", Wit explains "Because them and the others were ordered to bring me in alive: if they used magic, they... might've... killed me...". The white demon sighs heavily as this stopped being fun way before this part of the questioning... The Professor Engel then asks "What about Demon Contracts? You never tried to make one..", Wit looks up at them...