Heavenly prayers

-The Light goddess then took a different tone...-

"Wit, Lora: join hands and pray.. Pray with all your might and ask Father to listen to your plea. Pray for Hyperborea, your friends, family, everybody on the face of your Earth.. This prayer will decide if everyone in your world has a chance to live, even for those yet to be born too..". Lora and Wit were surprised at her tone: where they expected her to at least snap back at her sister before saying something.. but she maturely explains what they needed to do.. This felt even more foreboding since she took the situation seriously now, even more so then she did around Noella... The latter scoffs at her anyway, and closes her eyes.. Yahwen does too.. Lora and Wit start to pray too...

All of them prayed desperately for God to come and save Hyperborea, Yahwen with love for many people she didn't even know, Noella because she sort of sees Lora and Wit as friends and wants the world to be saved for them, The princess truly wants her family and friends to survive as well as many other people and their loved ones, Wit prays for Hyperborea too.. despite not exactly feeling as they did, he does know he loves Lora and didn't want her home destroyed... While Wit never prayed before, it felt strangely familiar and of course, he knew how to via his watching humans do it before..

" God... you hafta help them! I... I can't think exactly like they are, hell: I REALLY can't think like your girl, Yahwen here... But, it would suck if they all died... I mean, I'd be upset personally for Lora, but.. the people she loves... and all those humans...  I watched them from hell; and they don't deserve most of the shit that's happening, I mean.. I saw some of it, I saw crap come back to bite them... I saw other demons tempt them... But they were fucking babies.. they didn't know shit at one point, it's hard to see that and then all the junk that happens to them later.. so... C'mon... for the few humans you could let up here? I mean, yeah.. alot ARE goin' to hell.. but ..there's like a few who don't deserve that crap.. There's a few that like.. they think like Yahwen, and shit happens and they're all like... Fuck man, their dreams get broke down and crap happens... would you give 'e a chance at even seeing their shit come true?"

They all prayed... until a light starts emitting from the alter! It flared out: causing them all to open their eye: as if someone told them their prayers are heard! Holy-fire suddenly leaps atop the alter!!! The light and shade-of-white is unknown to mortals is too bright to behold: While Yahwen and Noella watched it, Lora and Wit close their eyes and turn away  instinctively.. The fire then starts to form into a human--shape! The couple turns around in surprise...