Welling up

-The two cross the dessert, which was easy as of now: thanks to the location...-

The Marrow-cave was ironically closer to civilization than the Augite-Tomb, so the walk back was easier... The trek was quiet, too... until Percival suddenly spoke near the city's gates... "Princess... don't tell anyone this, but... I want to apologize...". She suddenly looks up as they abruptly stop... "I've been rough with you since we started: it's because I... do not want to seem as if I'm not taking your life seriously, and I do not mean to doubt your intelligence either in this; trusting a complete foriegn stranger... but... your well-being is top priority for not only me, but for Castiel itself..." he explains, Lora almost answers this confession until he says "Please don't tell anyone of this, or mention it again. It's somewhat against my nature to stay this way for long...". He then continues walking... Lora does too, her face starts to get red from hearing the much more caring tone the paladin had, along with the apology he made... all the while though: Wit angrily follows the two into Augite...

Percival's tone and expression changed to serious again as he explains "Having said that: you'll no longer walk, it drives me crazy that they gave you a choice in the matter... If you're going back now, we're either flying or renting a carriage!". Lora jumps a little at the sudden change in the air... then replies "Carriage... I... I'm uncomfortable on planes...", he then turns away claiming "Then We'll go to the rentng place...". 

Minutes later, due to a mix-up at the place: The two had to travel into the heart of Augite, something both wanted to avoid... There, Percival angrily went to another stand to try renting a few camels... Lora watched... then got bored amd wandered for a while... she returns to see if any progress is made... until Wit snuck up behind her from a shadow... "How's it goin??" the White demon laughs! Lora turns calmly "Alright, up until a mix-up happened at the camel business..." she explains, Wit sighs "I REALLY can't scare yah now, huh? I was tryna' sound like a predator...". She giggles "Sorry, your voice's too recognizable...",  she then tilts her head in curiosity "Wait, speaking of which: how did you sound like you were coming from that wall, back in the cave?". Wit smirks "'cause I can do ventriloquism!"  he reveals. Lora looks surprised as he explained "I can do any freaky shit you humans can... (I just ...suck at demon shit..)...", she replies "Ah... that's why... I shouldn't be too surprised, but I still never expected that!". The princess's eyes then lit-up "Ah yes, I guess you didn't see before, or you would've asked about it..." she says as she reaches in her pockets... Wit stares in curiosity now "No... I was draggin' that goddamned Cacto-lantern... what is it?" he asks. She happily gives him two golden-bangles "Ta dah! The first piece of your people-costume! I thought you'd want to look fancy!", Wit grabs the bangles: his face was unable to hide his excited expression.. While he could easily have stolen anything, being gifted with something felt far different and was completely new to the white demon... "Y... you didn't hafta... I... you..." he starts, trying to seem calm about it... "This, I don't even need 'em, 'cause all I hafta duo is hide my dick and shit...".  He puts them on slowly, with Lora enjoying the sparkle that seemingly showed in his black-eyes... He then raced up a wall... Lora happily watches, until Percival came up behind her...

"Oh... I see..", she jumped slightly and turns to see him looking up too! Good thing he never saw the demon... She then asks "Hm?", the paladin smiles slightly as he explained "You think I wouldn't notice that your thoughts are constantly on the land? You were looking at the pterodactyls right now: I saw you...". She smiles in relief, which wasn't read by Percival, thankfully... "Now please get in the camel-pulled carriage, your majesty." he says.