At the gates of Eden: Knocking

-Craig gestures to the blond and child Wit saw earlier...-

"Here they are: the greatest crew in th' world!" Craig laughs,  Aura smiles "Stop, you're embarrassing them, dad!". He chuckled "But it's true! Ron and Lupe are the best in all o' Neptune at least!", the other two laugh as Jade walks to them...

"Ron stands at 5'5-167,70 and has a small-build. The boy wears a aviator's uniform with a orange-jacket and emerald-helmet and goggles... He wears baggy-teal-pants, too. Under his helmet is dirty-brown, uncombed hair... and his black-eyes are full of excitement and happiness at his mentor being up again, too! He has a loud, yet light little-voice with a excitable and mannered tone."

                                                                                  Beside Ron is...

"Lupe stands at 5'8-78 and is a slender, blond man. He wears a sapphire-colored-pilot's uniform, minus the combination-cap. But has blue goggle rested upon his head, under this are his bright-green eyes and a wide-smile he's almost never seen without. At the moment he's grinning wider than normal at his best-friend being up and moving again! His voice is normal sounding...  maybe slightly nasalized(?) with a upbeat tone to it."

Lupe laughs "Awww, Craig Ya don't hafta say all that!", the engineer laughs "Yeah I do! You two kept th' place up an' runnin' while I was wastin' time!". Ron cheered "Sir, I always believed you'd realized how much we need ya, too!". Jade steps up to the group "This is all nice and everything: But we REALLY need to hurry! It's just royal-business, and all for the continent itself!", Craig laughs "Yeah! Whatya waiyin' for?! Let's go!", Ron replies "We have much to do: Me and Lupe were already makin' a 8-seater plane for fun!". Lupe adds "Yep, the thing just need s few ajustments to get above the clouds!", Craig laughed again "Then let's do it!".

The next hour was filled with them bringing out a experimental-non-comercial-plane and fixing it to become airborn. Few things were needed, but the work was enough to enlist the paladins.. Lora even helped too, upon switching her outfit...

Everybody stands back and looks at the airplane... "It's beautiful!" Craig proudly exclaims, Lupe cheers "Sure is!". Ron looks up at him "It's the first thing we all did together, sir!", Aura giggles "Hopefully, we'll make many more!". Jade almost spoke up when Ron adds "Speaking of many... this plane can't take as much weight as we thought: it can only get about 7 now...well that's just one less than all's here... who'll all go?". Lupe replies "I like tinkerin' more, and it's obvious those guys need a pilot to go!", Craig adds "Yeah... I kinda wanna see Eden too, though... I...". Jade walks up to them, cutting him off: "Sorry to interrupt: but we have to hurry here! Our king is waiting: us Paladins and Ron should go, he's the only one who expressed he flies more than he actually builds, strangely: he has more fly time than you 2, he has to take us there.", Craig laughed "Okay, I understand! Well, becareful up there!". Ron shudders "W, w, wait... I..." he starts, Gawain pats his back "Don't worry, it'll be easy! We already confirmed THIS shipyard's where we need to take-off from: as we explained, simply taking off from sacred-ground will let us see the garden!". The boy looks away from him... then puts on a gameface "You're right, this is gonna be easy, let's go!" he says. The other paladins cheer with him and board the small-plane...

Little does anyone know: Wit climbed on a wheel, and was pulled inside the plane upon it taking off... The group extremely quickly leaves the sea-city and above the clouds... a strange sparkle can be seen emitting from the plane by bystanders and passengers alike: indicating that something happened from taking-off there...