Inna Gada Da Vida: 2

-Lora asks another question upon curiosity realization striking...-

"Wait... you said you have a brother... is he Jesus??!" she asks. Noella sighs "Yeah! C'mon, keep up! Now, we're gonna go use the alter to contact DAD, not him!", she turns away... and the couple follows her into the Garden of Eden...

Noella then warns them as they enter the tall-grassy-area "Oh yeah, remember the story about the beginning?", Lora wonders, until Noella spoke again "Well, it's not like they teach the Holy Bible in school (The thing's been messed with anyway...)  Alright, in the beginning, there wassa man and woman and they're all innocent and junk, right? Until they're tricked into from the Tree-of-knowledge-of-good-and-evil, and Dad kicked them outta here and sent a angel to guard it, the one who hit your plane... This is so they wouldn't eat form the Tree-of-Life and live sinfully forever and junk...". Lora awes as the dark-goddess continues "But... animals took a bite from it, so they're actin' like the creatures you see on Earth.". Lora tilts her head in curiosity "So there's wild animals like in hyperborea??" she asks, Noella smirked "No... in here is EVERY creature Dad originally wanted on Earth... so you'll see some freaky looking junk up here... luckily.." she replies. Then slaps Wit's back "This guy's gonna protect us!", Wit arches his eyebrow "Wait, you're a goddess or shit, right? Can't you make them sit the hell down?" he asked. She makes a fist, causing her knuckles and bones to pop and crack... "Yeah... but I'm more hands on and junk, I don't give off any prissy aura or know any weakling powers...". The white demon smirks "I think you're a pretty lil' liar!" he accuses, Noella smirked too "And I think you're a pussy; askin' me for help, while you could do this by yourself!" she laughed. The white demon quickly strafes her and gropes her small chest! "Ha! Look at your face, pussy!" he laughs, Noella elbows his nose, causing him to let go! Lora watches them... The scene seemed familiar: Wit did that with her... but he's already groping the next girl he knows that he won't get Divine-Punishment for interacting with... This couldn't mean anything, right? Yeah.. he didn't have feelings for her, so there's nothing to worry about... Noella yells "Don't do that again, or I'll twist your head off!!". Wit holds his nose and backs up "Damn girl, I was jus' playin' with ya! I don't like ya flat tiddies anyway!"..

Noella turns completely towards the couple as she proudly retorts "I'm NOT flat! In fact, thanks to my physiology: I'm easily outclass any demon or human you've seen!", Wit smirks "My shiny, white-ass!" he laughs! ..At this point, Lora was disturbed about how much they were talking, not just for the mission sake, but because Wit didn't normally get along well with anyone this fast... They even stopped talking about the mission completely.. Her thoughts are suddenly broken by Noella's robe suddenly slipping slightly? The princess and White demon are amazed at the-goddess's G-cup breasts??!! "See? I can be any size I want!" Noella proudly explains... Wit salivated at the girl...