The Sultan

-Minutes later, Beltane convinced Max to provide cool air for everybody to distract him...-

The group were under perfect conditions as they walked in the desert: it was somewhat like they were in a car with air-conditioning... The paladins talked excitedly amongst themselves about the adventure... Meanwhile, Lancelot explains "Well princess, you have nothin' to worry about! Don and his motha already teleported home. And he told us he was waitin' for your dad's call for th' magical-conscience thing!". Lora looks up at him "Great.." she replies, but her expression and tone suggests she was seemingly unconcerned with that at the moment.. "But, ...W, wot happend after I left the tomb? To um..." she tries asking without showing concern... Despite her looking away: Lancelot still notices and sugarcoats what happened "Um... He's happier now.. How I see it: if he was THAT unahppy wit' th' world, he probably moved on to a clean-like place... somewhere where stuff like what's happenin' now, doesn't happen!" he explains... Lora sighs "Ah..." she replies and looks down at the scalding sands... As of the moment: she still has no idea if their own guardian: Campe or her children were alive or not... Even worse, she knew that her choosing wizards to help, probably sped up Samhain's anger and made the situation worse. But as of now, she had no choice but to rely on what is at her disposal... there are maybe people who do care and probably would listen if she bought up the magic-thing... though it's pass the point of fixing now. And... Wit... what he said to her was too revealing. Lora believed that he followed simply for the high-possibility that a fight could break out. But the white demon seemed only interested in going where she went, he even missed many of the exciting things he claimed he was interested in... It was safe to assume he was simply being perverted with  the only human that saw him, as he didn't receive Divine-punishment with her. The possibility he could be earning her trust to betray or use her was real, too... Wit's own words made him supiscious...

Lora's surprised out of her own thoughts by Wit's laid-back voice "So we're almost done, right?", the princess jumps slightly... "Ye, yea... Why're you here? The others are..." she starts... but notice Lancelot walking away with the others: they already reached Augite again, and both the paladins and wizards were off-guard: as they were back in civilization.. Don would have told the denizens not to attack them, too... and no one would try it with a team of six fighters around the princess.. She looks back at Wit "Oh... so they're all..." she notices, the white demon replies "Yeah, they're chillin', so we can chill, too...". He crawls forward some "It feels strange that we're almost done, there's just...", Lancelot suddenly calls out "Princess!". Wit leaps up the side of the mountain, before Lancelot approaches "Do ya think we should stay th' night or try ta make it back before dark?". Lora looks at the sky... "We should go back: I know everyone's tired, but if we got the energy to, we should try to plan out our next mission as soon as possible.", Lancelot smirks happily "You're a tough-one, princess! that's what I like about ya!" he compliments. She blushes a little as he leaves and says "Ya freaked out about that lizard, but you're already ready ta go!", Lora sighs upon him saying this... "Nobody at the castle would think this if they knew why I'm here... it's almost as if this whole thing's only to prove I care about people and I'm not crazy..." she thought out-loud, yet quietly... She walks behind the group as they prepare to immediately go back home... Wit crawls beside Lora again "You're provin' that ya care more about humans than creatures, right? For Hyperborea to stay peaceful, you'll need both of 'em..." he starts... then notices a priest dressed in blue, papal-clothing holding up a sign, that read: "Our mighty and great lord: Cthullu." as the man himself yells "Praise the great and old one: Cthullu! Our lord and creator!". The white demon suddenly stops talking upon seeing the sign... "!!!" he crawls away... causing Lora to wonder why and what exactly did he see...