Legion

-Noella leads the couple outside of the ark...-

"See? the thing gots lotsa doors and junk that goes outside, we can come out at on any spot!" she explains as they step outside... Lora sees the forest below!!! "Wha!!!? Wh, where are we??!" the princess asks as she grabs Wit's hand... Noella snickered "On the side of the thing, we're actually close to the top! Stop freaking out: the ark got's it's own gravity pull and stuff, too!" she assured... The princess replies "Th, then let's go to the top!".. they walk up, as Wit looks around "So this thing's like a planet??" he asks, Noella replies "Exactly, a small planet inside of Earth!".. they reach the top of the ark, Lora looks up at the sky: more branches and clouds can still be seen... "Wow.. the Spirit-Tree's really huge..." she realizes, the dark-goddess replied "Yeah.. welp: let's get back in: At least, you should, Lora: you wouldn't be able to survive when we get into the stratosphere and activate Archeus.". The princess almost ask what she meant.. when a horrible feeling suddenly comes over them...

The trio starts to feel frightened and scared, for what was coming us next: none could be prepared. Lora falls on her knees as she says "What is this feeling? It's a disturbing dread...", Noella scratches her face as it comes over her "Damn this feeling, it's like licking a floor!". Wit glares also as it's all too familiar, they group then looks over the ark's edge to see the fear... under them there came a slew of demons.. all angry and pissed... here comes:

                                                                                            Legion

The demons angrily flew and climbed to the tree, they knew who they wanted and where they'd be! Noella suddenly turns to the princess and says "Get in the control room, hurry up, today!!". Lora leaves knowing she'd be in the way, so she hid deep inside the ark safe & away... Many oni suddenly leap on the ark, some swinging their weapons, others loosing a fart... Noella and Wit stand side-by-side, as she smirks saying "Let's fight the bad guys!", the phrase left a bad-taste in her mouth, but never the less rushes them with a shout! Two oni leap in front of her: Oxhead and Horseface, along with many more.. They have human bodies of any unnatural-color, that look of oxen and horses and fathers and mothers.. They carry clubs, pincers, axes and swords.. and they try to break into the arc with the hordes! Noella though punches them, and their bodies flay like turds (ahem). Meanwhile, it's harder for Wit he hasn't rip open their hearts and shit... nevertheless, the due keeps the demons away, they easily keep all the oni at bay: up until hell starts swell, some oni stop fighting and look frail.. For someone was coming that they know and fear, something scary and evil that holds nothing dear.. Wit turns to see, a Black demon rising up ferociously! The white demon turns towards him, as he knew: he was one of them! One of the royal family, as he bears the mark, the one of the beast, was on his clothing and over his heart!