Ectoplasm and Cactus Necter

-Lora wonders on what she should do, with the serious paladin near her...-

She looks back at him: his gaze is directly on her, making her nervous... 

For one simple thing: he was too focused on the task, the others were laid-back at few moments, allowing her freedom... Bur Percival was always watching every move. Another thing: he didn't bring a group with him, therefore, there's no distractions to keep him off-guard. Another problem is simply telling him to murder and drag back a cacto-lantern... The last thing: if he becomes suspicious, her sanity would be questioned... which isn't bad for Hyperborea but something no one wanted in this position, further: if he did find out about Wit, it could mean Divine-Punishment for him! Lora had to be careful how she did this...

The paladin watched as Lora turns back towards the desert.... everything's completely quiet for a few seconds... before she says "Now we search for him... Our cells probably won't track his if he's taking cover in any if the stone monuments out here..." she informs Percival... he then replied "Then why didn't he wait in town?". Lora explains without turning around... "Because he's in trouble... he's a adventurer too! Of course he'd be out here right now...", she steps forward... Percival follows: suspicious all the while of what exactly was happening...

The princess meant to see Ygg and somehow ask him for help, but not seeing where they went before... leads her to another monument... Wit watches as they walk up to a cave... "Princess, according to my map: this is the Morrow-Cave... it seems you're correct, there ARE monsters in this cave, but I hardly expect for a seasoned fighter to be stuck in here for more than maybe 30 minutes... much less a day!" Percival says. Lora replies "Maybe there's something new in there, thanks to the magical-conscience?", he steps forward answering "We will see: stay close to me, princess!". She follows the paladin inside... Wit quickly rushed in ahead of them... "I got the perfect idea!! I wasn't sure what to do, but Lora set up something awesome!".

The two went inside the Marrow-Cave and immediately notice the huge-beetles walking everywhere, the human-baby-sized insects seemed to roll dung, skulls and gems to make into houses... Percival ignored them as they seemed not care at all about their entering the cave... Lora almost follows, when she immediately notices the millions of huge owl eyes staring down from the ceiling!!! She steps back, until the paladin yells "Princess, stay close! Don't lag behind me!". She ran up next to him and follows as they went in deeper into the cave... remains of other adventurers were sprawled everywhere, along with their belongings..  They then hear fighting from the darkness! "It's probably your contact!" Percival suggested and quickly leaped forward to find a group of animated-skeletons! Lora watches him ready his blade as he says "Stay there! Stay within eye-shot and do not let anything sneak upon you!"