Caillte Woods

-That evening, the white demon crawls into the woods south of Castiel...-

Many aminals and monsters back up from him as he passes, creatures such as rodents, bears and lions, to apes, monkeys and rhinos live in this area. It seemed more of a fusion of a jungle and forest, despite it's name... The demon goes deeper inside as he thought "Caillte's  one of the few places mankind hassn't touched in centuries...", he goes into the darker parts. Wraiths, spirits, ghosts, elves and many more mystical creatures back away as he sped through "That's why here's even creatures the Hyperborean's don't know about... Heheh, but nomatter what it is: they're all afraid of being eaten by us: wether or not they can see us, or interact with us, doesn't cause divine-punishment: their lives are of no consequence to demons!" He quickly leaps up in the trees and over the small group of makeshift houses, ignoring the anthropomorphic-creatures below, "I have to hurry and find the leader: after hearing their plans, I'll finally know where to stay!". He leaps atop a high tree and looks down below at the ruler and a small group of creatures in front of her...

The white demon listens closely as the huge bear roars at the creatures...

"The Great Spirit: Dawn, is a 12'ft tall, massive White Crested Bear with Purple fur. Aside from it's size and color, the only other unnatural feature's is it's circlet made of leaves, which grew huge with her, and enough to cover her eyes, for a unknown reason... Her voice is loud and horrifying, like hearing a angry bear who's voice only gets larger and deeper with every growl. "

in front of her are...

"Peche Foxworth, the captain of the royal guard in the Caillte Woods. The creature is a 5'7 anthropomorphic-fox, with blue fur/hair. Like the other creatures standing behind him and within the Forest's village: he wears a tattered poncho, but has a sunbrero, quiver and crossbow to signify his being captain and only guard over the forest's denizens, his brown eyes, and fluffy wolf tail and ears compete this forest creature's look. His voice is that of a adult-male and his tone's authorative, despite his small stature."

Behind Peche are many other  anthromorphic creatures/Cailltions, all of varying, unnatural fur and hair, with ears of either animal or botanical origins and tails based on if they were a fox, wolf or any other manner of beast. They all wore tattered ponchos, or cloths, and either adorned their heads with a circlet of flowers, or nothing... They stood obediently behind Peche and listened closely to Dawn's words...

The huge bear roars ferociously, but Demons, forest creatures and other supernatural entities could perfectly understand her... "My child: Peche, what ist happening umongst the humans?", the captain reported  "Great Spirit: Castielo's late in their realization of the karma building against the humans and is planning on asking for help from the other kingdoms. Neptune's still fighting amongst themselves and Augite's planning attacking Castiel.". The great-bear replies in a little sadness... "Then we shall wait for the humans to destroy themselves and Hyperborea shalt belong unto us and will flourish once more.", Peche and the others all have smiles on their faces after hearing this... they all go back to the cluster of homes... Only the captain looks over his shoulder and excitedly says "We can only hope, Great Spirit.". He leaves her alone, the spirit has a expressionless face at the prospect, though her voice before also hinted at excitement.. The White demon sneers "So they're gonna sit back, while everybody else kill themselves: ...it'll be funny if a fire broke out and burn the forest away, too!". The demon then leaps back towards the outer edges of the woods and quickly crawls back into the open fields... "There's only one place I can rest, before shit hits the fan... Only one place I can relax while all this'll be happening..."..