Heavenly Love

-Lora awes as God turns towards her...-

"My precious, dear Lora.. You can save Hyperberea,  Earth and all that listens unto you..." He explains, the princess wonders at what He meant until He further says "As I've said: love covers a multitude of sins... And you have shown great love and longsuffereing, in the span of only a few weeks, despite having living in luxury for years and having never suffered physically or emotionally this far, before..."... Yahwen, Noella and Wit realize this, too: Lora is a princess and yet she immediately set off to help others without a second thought, she has none of the atypical arrogant personality-traits one would expect from royalty, save her elegant stance... the princess gasps upon realizing this as God continues "This is why I hast decided to save Hyperborea through you. Verily, only thou art able to do this.." he explains in a darker tone.. his speech seems to change, as He locked eyes with her... "Inasmuch, thou hast kept thine own heart through this and hast never strayed. Shewing kindness to whom thou hast met, to save thy home and Earth itself. Surely, thou must continue this and never let a strand of love leave thy heart. Or the world shalt end..". Lora steps back upon hearing this, she was willing to.. but this sounded extremely ominous..

"I shalt help thee fulfill this upon your return to Earth: but a week in darkness shall take place first, to test thee. If thou still wilt carry love even through the turmoil: no death shall have happened, and the magic shalt be reset: then thy shalt be able to turn the hearts of others to save Earth, as you have.." God finishes... The princess gasps at how He explained: It didn't sound casual like he normally did.. it sounded more .. commanding... She also felt a warm sensation inside her heart, too.. The feelings Lora has for everybody are real, but will she still feel this if she has another fight with her dad? What if she becomes upset with anyone else knowing what she does? Especially how she feels about the demons of hell, who torment Wit?.. She'd have to love everyone regardless of what they did.. could she? I mean, her adventure partially started because of anger and mistrust..  She has many doubts, too:  Did God do something to her? Would she be able to tell is something about her changed?... She wonders until Noella realized what He did "You made it easy for her to do that crud, right?".. God replies as he turns away from Lora "Yes, mankind couldn't even live without me, much less love each other: I simply made her able to literally spread love, whenever she speaks: if their minds are ready; all the burdens of sin will be removed from their hearts--anything keeping them from restoring Hyperborea  will be removed and saving Earth will be easy!" He explains in his laid-back tone... Yahwen smiles as Noella asks "So wait, it's not mindcontrol?" God laughs "Of course not! Like, Olimpia WANTS to help, she disregarded any reservations she had against it and started cleaning up Neptune, beause deep down, she wants to save evryone too.. What I did to Lora, would make her able to cause others to reach deep down and perform what they feel is right. So, if they're not doing it for any prideful/earthly reason, they'd disregrad their sinful feelings and people who act agaisnt them, and do what's right. In this case, people will stop progress and find a new way to live to keep Hyperborea from being destroyed!" He explains... Lora gasps upon hearing this... literally this is spreading love... Helping others feel free to do what's right... which isn't easy.

She then remembers something and looks up at God "Um... Wot about.." she starts... God happily chortled "Yes, yes... I know, here comes the matter of Wit...".. Lora smiles hopefully upon hearing this: Wit himself shudders a little... still unsure of what'll happen, until God turns toward him, though not looking at him... "First I'd like to answer his and everybody's question... Why is a demon in heaven?". Everybody then turns toward Wit...