At the gate of Eden: Coming In

- The group flies over the sea and up through the clouds...-

Ron excitedly exclaims as fluffy-clouds pass over the plane "We've passed the cloud-line!", the paladins get out of their seats and look out a window... "Wow... I never: wait! There it is!!!" Gawain exclaims, the others cram near the window he's looking through: ahead a giant-island cane be seen, with the dirt seemingly disintegrating and/or forming into a cloud... Ron yells back at them "That's where we're headed, good-eye there, sir! But it's a good ways away!", the paladins laugh and talk about getting there... meanwhile..

Jade notices Lora staring out the window... She walks to the princess "Are you okay, your majesty?". Lora replies "Y, yes... I'm just kind of nervous of being so high up...", Jade smiles warmly at hearing this: it was only half-true though. Lora didn't like being so high, but it's not from fear; rather it's from a common-sense of danger/being in dangerous situations. She was looking for/nervous for Wit, whom she fears couldn't get on the plane, due to him could've easily been seen by anyone if had been anywhere on the body or inside of the small-plane... The captain then replies "It's okay, princess. We'll be there soon!". Lora smiles wryly at her, then looks out the window again... and notices a airship?? "Wot's that??!" she asks... Jade glare down at it... "I have to say a pirate-airship... We don't have time to deal with them right now, but they're NOT suppose to go this high...". Ron yells "Yeah, the Governor always say she hates when they do fights over Neptune or carry their stuff straight into the atmosphere, apparently they're bad for the environment...", the plane suddenly shakes!!!

The paladins all look towards the cockpit/pilot area as Ron yells "Wh, what happened!!? Everything's stopped!!!", Lancelot shouts "Why the hell?!!! Is something wrong?". The pilot replied "No! Everything's fine: I don't understand what's wrong? I mean... it's even trying to stay on now: it's like a outside force's doing it!", the plane suddenly drops!! The paladins all grab a seat and/or get on the floor! Percival shouts too "We're going to die! This is smaller than a private-jet and has no proper crash-equipment!", Jade staggers to Ron as he yanked the wheel... then awes out the windshield "There!!! We're close enough to Eden to land!!!" she yells. He smirks "Yeah! Good-eye! I didn't think we'd got close enough, but I can do that!!" he exclaimed happily, then pulls the plane upwards.... it barely levels-out as it speeds to the area Jade saw: A ruby-bricked road... a wide one that almost seems like a runway, Ron points the plane towards the road and performs a crash-landing!

The paladins and princess hold tightly to their seats as it the landing make them all jump, and squeeze their seats (and each-other) as it screeches forward on the road... Ron spins the plane circles to alleviate some of the speed and force of the landing... until it stops... The group opens their eyes...