Full Metal Demon

-Minutes later, a blacksmith leaves his workpost for a break away from the insufferable heat...-

He then hears a voice above him "Pssst, ya wanna make money now?" Wit asks in a slight whispering, the blacksmith looks around "Wha? Who's...". The white demon quickly explains "Don't be afriad..." (this sounds more ominous though, causing the blacksmith to start going back inside the building...)"Wait! seriously, I just wanna set of armor!" Wit explains a little louder, but his voice bounces off the building wall, ground and trees: there was still no way to know where he is.. The blacksmith replies "Wh, why don't you come into the b, building, then?", the white demon explains "I'm shy... but if you leave the armour, I'll leave the money!" he explains smugly. The man starts to regain his courage upon hearing this vague, mysterious message "You sound like a thief..." he warns... but Wit drops many rupees on the ground, the man quickly turns as he heard the sound. "Yeah, I probably do.... so I'll give you this and you come back with the armor!" he warned back, the blacksmith picks up the money.. "Alright... um... what's your size?". The white demon almost yells, but stops his (slightly impatient) wrath and then simply, yet angrily explains "I don't care: it just needs to be big, so it can cover me completely!", the blacksmith wondered at this, but shrugged and goes inside: the pickpocketed money was more than enough for standard armor... 

A hour later, he returns and drops the armor there "Um... here it is..." he says... His voice awakens Wit, who was atop the Artisan building... He looks down as the blacksmith continues "Most of it was already ready, I just had to do the helmet and limb parts... uh okay... I'm leaving...", the white demon swiftly crawls down the side of the buildings letting a "Thanks." slip out. The blacksmith quickly turns, but not fast enough to see Wit! (Who quickly leapt up the side of the building again..) The man shuddered and goes back inside as the white demon grabs the armor and put it on "Good thing nobody's around here around this part of the day: I'd hate to hafta carry this shit through the woods to put it on..." he thought as he looks at his Nickle armor... "Awesome, it's a little bigger than me, but it fits!". He climbs up the wall, but a little slower, due to how awkward it is to climb armour. he also had to be careful of the leaps and bounds he made upon travelling through Castiel.. until he reached the airport...