Exception: 2

-Lora then asks her parents...-

 "Why? Nobody could even offend them, right?", the queen explains "They're more sensitive to the Magical-Conscience than even the people of Hyperborea are: While the mortal creatures are getting upset, what they/Cailltes do and say is of a greater intelligence, meaning... their attitudes toward you and actions will be far more calculated and dangerous than just a wild animal simply trying to bite you..". She holds her face... "Thinking about it now... maybe me and your father should go instead..." she says and wipes it/her face down and shudders... The thought of what could happen there was disturbing to her... But Earnest assures her "Yes, that's true it could be more dangerous: but... these are the same spirits you visited as a child, they were even prejudice back then when things were not as they are now... The intelligence you mentioned also means they're civilized: surely when they hear her reasons for being there, they'll listen.". Olivera sighs and sat back up "You're okay with this? At least, choose two captains to watch her...", Earnest replies "I will choose only the best to do this. Plus, I'm sure Lora has a idea of what her army will consist of..." he turns toward her "Right, my daughter? I won't pressure you at all on this. There's no one lifestyle or warrior that will appeal to spirits, as most of our ways are something they frown upon. So relating with them will take some doing.". Lora replies "I already have a idea of who I want to come... but... I believe it shall take a small while to do...", the rulers stare in surprise: she already had a plan, despite just now hearing about the kingdom, and having no idea what to expect besides their were creatures called spirits... "Wot? ...Who is it?" Earnest asks, Olivera tilts her head in curiosity "Yes... you're mentioning them as a individual, instead of a fighting-class...". Lora suddenly shook her head "I mean... I know what type of fighter I want... but... I don't know if I can get the exact person..." she explains, then smiles wryly "But... I'm tired now... I'll look for them tomorrow...". Earnest replies "Yes... please rest easy: The fact you're back already means, you crossed the desert and canyon twice in one day...", she leaves the throne room... "I wonder why she left so much faster than in Neptune?" Earnest asks... Olivera replies "Something's up... I'll ask in the morning though... the poor girl has to be tired...".