Knowing

-It was shocking Bael knew about the kingdom, but knowing about Wit's existence?!...-

 "W, wot do you mean?" Lora tries to protect his identity and keep him from Divine-Punishment.. But Beltane replies "Oh... I see, you want to keep him secret.", the princess stutters a little as she asks "U... uh... I, if I had one, how would you know?". The witch happily explains: "All wizards can! It's a thing we hafta learn: summoning demons!", Lora's expression looks fearful, so the witch adds "Don't worry, though! I coulda just been sensing the cambions!" the princess then lies in a calmer yet still somewhat shocked tone... "It... could've been...", she then looks away as she asks carefully  "If... a demon WOS here, c, could they disguise as people??". The witch replies "Only if they possess someone, at least that what the other one told me.. They can't completely look human.. Even if they tried to force a wizard to help: magic doesn't work on them apparently..",  Lora sighs "Ah, well.. thanks...", the princess's expression changed from disappointment to a wondering one "Um, one more thing: do you think anyone else thought I had a demon?" (Lora just realizes Wit's existence could've been sensed by all magic-users that day...). Beltane looks up in the air as the thought back on the day and lists people off via tapping her wand on her fingers "I took demonology so I can sense 'em, but Max couldn't of known... I'm not sure if Calan did or not, he started and finished school here before I understood how far he got... I'm not positive about Don or his mom either, they would've said something if they could, right? I know Master...". Their conversation's cut short by Jasmine yelling "Beltane! You're suppose to be teaching, what are you doing!?", the witch leaps in the air and quickly turns around "M, m, master! I was just talking to the princess! See!?", the black-cat sighs "That's great and all, but you left class for a long time...". Jasmine turns toward Lora "I'm sorry princess, but unless it's another matter of national security and you need her...", the princess replies "I'm sorry! I wos just asking her questions about our trip... I'll come back later!" she smiles sheepishly and leaves...

Meanwhile, Wit quickly crawls on the town walls, and deftly eases through the shadows as he thought of many ways to look human and be alone with Lora... "Shit... what the fucking hell am I suppose to do!!!? I wanna go, but... dammit!! How!!? Yeah, wearing clothes ain't gonna be enough, I need something... shit... if only I wassa one of the higher-ranks, then I could probably jus' turn into one... maybe I could try possessing someone?". He then notices the artisan-district... and gets a idea... He sneaks into a factory: there, many blacksmiths can be seen below, working hard on armor and weapons. "If I could get that, then I'll be full covered..." he thought, until Lora's voice echoes through his mind: reminding him not to steal... he blushes slightly then shook his head "Dammit!!! Fuck her straight up her ass for messin' with my head!!! What the hell am I suppose to do if I can't take the... wait!!!" he thought angrily.. Then his eyes widened as a idea popped up!