Witches and mages and Wizards

-Lora giggles nervously at Wit's smile... until they hear...-

"OMG!! Is that the princess!?" the princess looks up to see a witch looking at her! Wit quickly backs away behind a farmer's house, as Lora speed-walks to the girl "Um..." she starts "Would you please not be so loud? I'm here on a recruiting mission.." the princess kindly explains "I can't have people knowing wot's happening until everything's decided!". The witch's eyes widened "Really?!" she grabs her own mouth and repeats in a lower voice "Really? That's so cool!". Lora replies smiling warmly "Yes... luckily, I don't think anyone else heard you, the farmers must be in town around this time... Um...". The witch replies excitedly "It's Beltane Ostara! But you can just call me Bael!", Lora replies "Wot a pretty name! Um... You're a magic user, correct?". The witch replies "Of course! In case ya can't tell from my uniform!" she then aims at the sky, a small explosion of fire suddenly erupts out thin air. "See!?" she proudly says as she turns around, Lora smiles "Great! Then I'll need your help with the Magical-Karma venture!". Bael steps back "Th, the magical-conscious, I, I, know all about that, but... I never thought the kingdom would end up depending on m, me!", Lora smiles wryly as she tries to assure the girl "It's okay if you don't feel as if you could do it..", the witch interrupts "I can! Lemme just tell everybody I'm going first!". Lora calmly follows the witch who already ran off to a small cottage nearby... the princess looks up at Wit as he watches from a mountain side..

The white demon watched as Beltane goes inside the cottage, voices can be heard excitedly from inside... The witch then hurries out with a two tailed cat black beside her...

"Beltane Ostara stands at 5'6 and has a slender build, her hazel-brown eyes seem to be contrast with her syringa-colored hair. Her happy, laid-back demeanor also seems to be in contrasts with how witches are seen in some media. There's not much else to see, as her build's and cup-size are hidden under her long, black robe. Her true height's mysterious, too... as her hat comes down a little onto her hair/over her head, though she may be only a little taller than the princess, give-or-take a inch. Last but not least, her hair's in pigtails which flails whenever she casts magic. She has a high voice with a excited tone."

Beltane cheers "See?! She just asked me to go!!", the cat then replies "I see... Princess Lora: it's a honour to meet you.". The princess smiles warmly "It's a honour to meet you, too.", (despite smiling, Lora is now somewhat afraid after hearing what Wit said: this sight would only be amazing under normal conditions, but now, unnatural looking creatures started to make her a little uneasy.) The cat then asks "So, you need our Beltane, then?", the princess replies "Yes, Augite's very dangerous, and most of it's people and creatures are solely based on magic: we'll need someone who knows about it... Honestly, Beltane seemed to be perfect because of her rather fealess reply to my request.". The witch blushes as she turns toward the cat "See Master Jasmine? I'm perfect for this!", the cat sighs "Alright, but be careful. Beltane is not a ...mature... no... a over powering wizard. She IS a master and was mature enough to learn everything AND teach magic herself. It's just that she's... very... excitable, as you put it." she warns her, the witch droops over, her expression changed to slight despair... "Master, you made it sound like I'm retarded or something..." she says in a hurt-tone. Jasmine turns toward her "You just need to relax, despite having control over magic: a calm, cool-mind is needed too...", she says then turns back towards Lora "But I have no doubt she can get you there and back safely!". Lora replies "Me neither: I feel like I can trust her!", Beltane cheered "So I get to go!?", the princess wryly warns "You'll have to be inspected by father first, um... maybe act a little more ...less eager?". The witch smiles, assuring she knew of her overly-excitable nature "Don't worry! I'll behave!". Jasmine then adds "While you're gone, I'll be teaching your students. Try to get back safely, too. Don't just watch after the princess...", Beltane kneels down and hugs the cat "I will! You're so nice master!!!". The cat stares in annoyance as the girl squeezes her tightly, then casually walks back in the cottage after she places her down, annoyed, despite caring very greatly for her student...