Search: The Amusement Park

-Lora and Ron now search the amusement park as the paladins look elsewhere-

The pilot awes at the tall, animal-like people around them "I can't believe this was above us! Everything here, even the Engels, look so different!" he exclaimed. The princess replies "Yes... it seems like we're in a completely different world... even with creatures back home... the Engels look so different from monsters and us..". Ron smiles as he turns back towards her "Um... princess, are you sure you really wanna help me look? This could take forever: I imagine you're probably dyin' to see that giant-statue up close, too!", Lora looks at him "I'm fine, it'll be rude not to assist at all after you did to get us here safely..". She then tilts her head in curiosity "Why? Don't you want any help?" she asks, Ron quickly looks away, upon her finishing this sentence and explains "Well, um... ya helped a lot getting stuff to help us build it... And you're here now, it's jus' ...you don't seem like you should do it... I mean! ...Ya know, you're a princess and stuff...". The princess wonders at what he meant... then realizes: Yeah, despite her switching out into some of his own, old clothes from before... she still walks with a elegant, gait. And has her hands folded in front of her as if she was still wearing her dress. Despite being tired and not having to act regal: Lora's stance and mannerism are still very much fluid, graceful and regal. The princess looks down at the ground...

She then quickly put her hand at her sides and moves normally, like everybody else "Ah..." Lora starts... Ron laughs wryly as she thought "I didn't notice I still acted like this... I must look prissy compared to everyone else... even father moves like normal when he's not in the presence of everybody..". She then says "Um... I... I still can help! I wos help before, right?", he replied "Yeah, everybody was! It's just it seems wrong to make royalty do junk like...". Ron stops his explanation as they have neared the rollercoaster... "Ah! I wanted to ask them about this!" he exclaims, Ron starts to circle the ride, Lora excitedly follows him as he looks for a operator, until they nearly bump into a Engel: similar to Stryx, she has sparkling-eyes, yet she has lighter-skin and crow-feathers parted and somewhat tied in pigtails. Like others, she wears a loosely-fitting-robe with gilded markings about it's paps... she stares at them in curiosity... "?? Humans?" she asks. Ron stares in awe... then replied "Yeah...". Lora watches her too as she then asks "You must've went through a lot to get here, what do you need?", the pilot looks away "At the moment: parts for my plane... Ms..". She smiles warmly "Kubaryi." she introduces herself, then gestures to the roller-coaster beside them... "What we have is different from what you use on Earth, even in Hyperborea... But I think we have everything you'll need!"