Noah's Ark

-The group enters the kingdom and speeds through the village!-

Noella growls as they walk through "I'm keeping lead: We don't have any more time to waste!", Wit shrugs as Lora wonders at her somewhat already annoyed attitude??? Until they see why she was on edge: Peche walks up to them "Princess, Noella? ...Wait, who's..." he starts, upon seeing them (being surprised to see Wit in his original-form!) Noella suddenly shouts "We see you, go away!! Shut up!". He stops in surprise as Lyra runs up beside the group "Uh, um... I want to thank you, too, Ms Noel.." she starts... until the dark-goddess yells "If ya wanna thank me, don't bother us! We HAFTA GO!". Lyra stops too... Lora waves wryly at the siblings, then turns back towards Noella "Um... that was a little.." she starts.. Wit finishes her thought "Much?? Maybe we can tell them what's happenin'??". Noella turns towards them "That's the problem: You'll be all nice and princessy to them! And Wit: you're WAY TOO NICE TO BE A DEMON!!! Let's get to the ark and go, before they ALL DIE!!!"... The couple quietly follows her to the spirit-tree...

There, Dawn only waves at them, sensing something was up.. (and.. she heard the dark-goddess clearly from across the kingdom..) The group goes up one of the tree's huge roots: it leads into a door that goes through a tunnel through the tree.. there's a light seen shining from the many entrances and exits, and a few torches set up on the walls.. they reach the exit minutes later... and come out on a huge branch! It's like a floor of a mansion firmly on the ground, and was far too wide and huge for one to worry about sliding off or it breaking... Even more surprising, is what's nestled on it and many other huge branches... Noah's ark! The couple awes at the giant thing as Noella says "There it is! This thing's been evolving for years!", Lora wondered at it as she asks..."It changed shape, too? I imagined it being... wood and... looking more like a boat..". The Dark-goddess leads them to the door as she explains "Welp, landing in Hyperborea and being charged-up with magical, mystical crud'll do that to you!"..

Noah's ark is a sphere with the height and width of 7 of the Burj Khalifa buildings, along with the radius/diameter to match the huge spherical-ship.. The outside was midnight-black colored with stars all over, they looks as if many people painted the yellow and topaz things on.. Inside, it's completely dark.. Then Noella says "And here's the interior!" many lights come one that look exactly like stars shining from space.. "You can see where the old guy kept all the animals and junk at, too!" she finishes... Lora and Wit looks around at the many rooms on the walls and ceiling... While Wit wonders at the center of huge place "That's pillar??" he asks, Noella smirks as they get closer...