Summit

-Lora stares at Wit as he stares back down into her wondering eyes...-

"Fuck..." he starts... "...I guess the thing really did have a limit on how much you can do with it...". Lora then asks "Maybe we should ask Edmond about it? I mean, is everything okay?", Wit replies "I don't hafta shit... and I'm not in pain... I'm in one-piece, too... I guess I am..". He notices the worried look in her eyes... until she suddenly changes the subject "Now we need to a lie for why Cees disappeared...", Wit's eyes widened "Ah yeah, we'll just say I'mma drifter?" he suggests. She then realizes "Yea... ...we'll have to get ready for the summit tomorrow..", the white demon replies "Yeah, I'll hafta sneak around again..". She smiles wryly and agrees "Yea...", they suddenly hear Olivera's voice from the foyer "Lora... Are you okay?". She quickly turns "Yes mother, I'm just talking to Cees..." she replies and quickly returns inside: ready to lie to her parents... Meanwhile, Wit frowns in pain... "Dammit... something's missing... what the..." he moans, until his tail suddenly pops out... then retracts back.. "Ouch...".

In a few days: Earnest has already contacted the other rulers: and they arrive on the day he estimated the venture's to be done in. Every ruler stood around the ballroom, with Earnest, Olivera and Lora in the middle... every captain stood outside the door, save for Peche, who stands in place of the Great Spirit. Nobody notices Wit on the wall behind a chandelier... and are concentrating on what Earnest is saying... "Ladies and gentlemen: I'd like to thank you all, for coming!", they smile and murmur as he continues "Today marks yet another time that we'll work together to save our continent: let us make plans afterward on how to preserve the peace we're about to achieve!". He and his family walk towards a open spot in the circle as Olimpia says "I second that!", Earnest then explains "According to the tomes: we must stand in a circle, and beseech the heavens to reset the Magical-Conscience: let us go now...". He, Olimpia, Don and Peche come together... Herbert holds up a old book as he explains "It says you must hold hands, to allow the mana to flow and center itself, for the process to start.", they hold hands as Earnest proudly asks "Ah... I wonder if Lora can do this too? She was the one who brought everyone together....". the princess gasps "F, father... It has to be the rulers...". The king smiles as he and the others glow... "Yes... I know..." he replies and turns back towards the light emitting from the very centre of the room!!!

Everybody awes until a blinding-flash suddenly strikes out!!! It softens to reveal a girl in the middle of the room!!

"The blonde seemed to be 5'6 and wearing a white-robe with a large hood... Her clothing also has golden-lace spelling a tetragram about her paps and waist... Further down is a strange design made of sapphire-colored thread and her sandals. Back up under her hood is her long, beautiful hair that's tied in twin-tails and her shining-sky-blue eyes. Her expression's innocent; though... it seems as if she could see one's soul with a simple gaze..."

Everyone awes at the floating-girl, she seems as if she doesn't see anyone there: and is merely surprised at what she does see.. her gaze never reaches a single human-being, but instead the area they're in... she then disappears as suddenly as her image appeared... The rulers have stepped back from the spectacle they've seen, ...but now stand closer together in awe and some fright... "Wot... who wos that?!" Earnest asked (forgetting his accent). Herbert quickly flips through his tome and finds a page, he quickly taps a verse and reads aloud: "A child of God."... he freezes for a moment.. everybody stares at him in suspense... he then looks up and explains "The records say she's a child of god, there's no pictures: only a description explaining that there's a god with twin-daughters...". Earnest then asks "What does this mean? Have we saved Hyoerborea?!", the oldman replied with a upset expression "No... it's something we'd all know right away: a change in the atmosphere, pressure... the gut-feeling that let's you know everything's alright... isn't there..". The king glares "Then what was this about?!" he asked, Don then suggests "We haven't beseeched heaven?". Herbert explains after reading again... "We have... we've done everything right... Our prayer hasn't reached the heavens, though... or at least who needs to hear it...", everybody gasped or clenched their fists... this meant Hyperborea would end soon...

                 Earnest stood agape.. then straightens his scared expression to a gameface...