At first sight

-The white demon follow the old-man outside...-

Then stops over the castle gates as he watches him leave with the small paladin group. The demon sat up, his hands out in front of him and legs propped up like frog-legs. "I guess it'll take a few days to plan the trip, he's most likely just showing them where they'll go and what he'll do. The actual preparation for the trip might take longer..." the demon thought... he then let's himself drop onto the bridge stretching across the castle-moat... There's no guards there, as they're being given orders by Corsican, because of the sudden change in positions. The White demon looks towards the sky... "What do I do, now? It'll get boring while I'm waiting for their trip to start..." he wondered... 

Meanwhile, the princess sneaked out a alternate exit from the side of the castle... "I have to see what Herbert's planning, surely he isn't really going to kill her!" she thought to herself as she quickly sneaks around to the moat, she was surprised there were no guards there, but decided to not look the gift-horse in the mouth, and continued forward.. still, she looked back every once in a while making sure no one was following her, until she happened upon the white demon!

Lora let's out a gasp, surprising the white demon, who was facing the opposite direction! The demon turns upon hearing the soft sound, a fearing expression appeared onto his face...

He's no taller than her, give or take a quarter-of-a-inch... and his surprised expression (despite his open mouth revealing his rows of fangs) doesn't seem to scare her immediately....

She then asks in a surprised tone... "Who... wot are you?!", he automatically answers, (unable to think clearly...) "A demon...". Lora gasps again and asks "Demon?! I, I thought those were fake, I mean everything else comes here, and nobody has seen a demon in real life... I mean, there's gods and such, but... you, you're real?!", she looks into his eyes in curiosity... The demon yells defensively "Yeah, we're real! I...", he suddenly roars "RAAAAAH!". Lora tilts her head and laughs softly "Wos you trying to scare me? It's a little late!", the white demon looked away, unable to look into her innocent, laughing eyes... "Sh, shut up, bitch! If you weren't stupid, you'd be afraid!". Lora suddenly remembers something upon hearing those words... "Ah, yea... You're suppose to be dangerous!", he replies less angrily "I am!". She then asks in a more alert, but seemingly still too comfortable tone... "I remember hearing you blokes are suppose to be evil and all that... But you seem... flustered, more than anything else.", the white demon turned away "Because it's dangerous for you to see me, for both of us!". She tilts her head in confusion, until he re-explains "We shouldn't be talkin'!!", Lora then asks "Can I at least know your name?". The white demon gets on all fours... "Wit...", the princess stares in wonder "Wit? That's rather simple...". He explains as he looks at the ground... "In hell, nobody cares who you are, much less what name you get at birth. We're named after anything, they're nearly meaningless...", Wit suddenly crawls away at unearthly speeds...