Tomb Raiders: 3

-The paladins all either blush or smile uncontrollably...-

Max blushes slightly with Beltane "It's okay! This was fun!" she replies. Lancelot adds "Yeah, and don't thank us yet...". He glared at the tomb... "We still need to find Don and his crazy-assed mother...". They head to the steps leading up to the entrance, when Beltane notices someone standing at the top... "Calan!?" she calls out! Max's eyes widened and looks in the direction she was "Brother!". The wizard at the top of the stairs looks down at the two... staring in disbelief as his siblings ran up the steps... Lora looks up too, curious of the lone wizard watching them...

"Calan's standing at 5'6 and wears a black robe like his siblings, the difference in his is that his square shoulders can easily be seen holding it up. He also wears no hat, which reveals his moppy, violet hair. His mystical, brown eyes look tired, too... But his battle-worn face now has surprised look from seeing his family after many years..."

Beltane reaches him first and hugs him "Calan, I thought we'd never see you out here!" she coos, Max clenched his fist proudly "Dude!!! You're out here by yourself with all these cacti!!?" he exclaimed. The mysical-wizard replies as the paladin and princess arrive at the top, too: "Yeah... Jasmine's master sent me out here to guard the tomb all this time: it hasn't been all bad though...", Beltane points to the others "Oooh! We got sent here too, kind... We're protecting the princess, see! see!!???" she cheers. He stares in shock "It's... her..." he says, Max rolled his eyes "That what she just said!" he scoffed. Calan replies "No, it's that... it's, is this because of the Magical-Conscience?". Lancelot chuckled "Yeah, I guess all yall wizards know about it, huh?", the mystical-wizard replies "Yes... we all have sensed it, but are powerless to save Hyperborea alone: as this requires magic from all nations and all people now days...". He points to the door, it opens as he says "I knew something was wrong when I saw Don's face: come in and let's get him!", Beltane cheers "The triple threat's back together!", Max cheered too "Let's kick some ass!!". His brother sighs "(I know he couldn't of learned that language from Bael...) Ah well..." he thought quietly as he lead the way inside...

Calan then warns everybody: "Their are many creatures lurking in the darkness, becareful!", Lancelot laughs "You becareful!", Max adds "Yeah! And why you're out in front!? You act like we haven't just crossed a desert full of monsters a minute ago!". He marched beside the Mystical wizard, the mysical-wizard sighed "It's because you have, that I want you to stay back: How many monsters did you fight to get here? Your mana must be drained somewhat...", Max tries to cast to prove him wrong... but snowflakes fly half-a-inch in front of him... he then drops his pace as Calan assures him "When you're mana's back, we can fight together like old ti...". A stench suddenly swept across the dark hall causing him stop... Everybody looks around to see where it came from: alerting them that the long dark hall they've been traveling, have walls with disturbing hieroglyphics of people being skinned and dragons consuming children....