Aggression

-The Oldman zeroes in on the paladins who stood out...-

The two strangely dressed paladins got excited on the prospect of being picked...

"Jade Emma is a 5'6ft tall woman, with stringy, purple hair. The paladin also has dark-blue eyes like most of the people in Castiel and in Neptune.. She wears the normal paladin amor, with the exception of gilded markings decorated around it, proving her high-ranking in the army. But as aforementioned: her head was exposed, unlike the others there, and in a style that would give her a slight disadvantage in some situations. Her voice was slightly deeper than other women in the army, yet with a friendly, upbeat tone."

To her immediate right, is a lower-ranked paladin...

"Rozy Petals was of similar height to her superior: Jade. Her differences comes in her innocent-looking blue eyes and blonde hair, which was French-braided. She wears armor that seemed to be decorated for fun, rather than a official ranking, similar to Jade. And as afore mentioned, she does not wear a helmet either, which would suggest her relaxed personality, as compared to Jade being able to fight despite the danger... She sounds normal, but with a overly excited tone in most situations."

Herbert sighed heavily at them... Jade salutes "Officer Jade, ready to serve!", the old man looks away from her "Corsican, she's your 2nd in command, right? I won't take someone of THAT importance away from your hands, then...". Jade slumps over as he slyly suggests his doesn't approve of her (and her apprentice's) way of dress, he then looks over the others..

All the other paladins were in metal armor, with their head's shaved and helmets on, to avoid and distractions that would keep them from finishing a battle...

Herbert points to four... "You, you, you and... you." he calls out. two men and two women step forward... He smiles as he explained "Your four will be in service to the king, and my expedition that will determine the fate of the army and Hyperborea itself.", he continues talking as Lora exits the castle and finds the group standing by the nearby Knight's Quarters. "We shall go and seize  Campe, if necessary: we will have to kill it to obtain it's mana and determine the future!" he says, the princess suddenly has a concerned look on her face as she speeds up to the leaving group. "Herbert..." she calls out, the old man turns around "Yes, Princess Lora. It's a honor to see you.". She sighs swiftly and awkwardly explains her concerns in spite of the friendly greeting... "Yes, it's nice to see you too... But... um... Were you really talking about killing Campe?", he replies "Yes, if need be, princess...". She gasps in surprise...

Lora then explains her concern, her voice still soft but in a more upset tone... "You can't kill her, she's has helped the royal family for years.. She might even have children now!". Herbert scoffed "The dragon has stopped some time ago, and has since been mostly in the mountains. Despite whatever you or anyone else see in her, she's not useful anymore. And is only needed to gain a sample from.", she retorts "But she's a legendary creature, her importance is...". He slightly raises his voice, as to not get himself in trouble... "Princess, do you mean to tell me to be gentle with a raging beast? Do you really value the life of a dragon over a great number of human beings?!", Lora stares in anger... then leaves in a huff.