2

-Later that night.

Dean was running down the streets to pass the time. There was a ton of news reports going around about the people disappearing all of a sudden over the past few months. Even though he knew about it, he still wanted to have a relaxing run before he tuned in for the night.

The cool wind whipped through his curly hair and body cold even though he was wearing his signature white tank top over his black DA hoodie, blue jeans and his shoes, tape wrapped around both of his hands and wrists as well as he continued on speeding up.

Once he was satisfied, he slowed down to a brisk jog and then he stopped running all together. He turned a corner and started for home when he heard the sound of shattering glass and loud annoying alarms sounded from within the city museum.

Dean perked up immediately at the sound and he turned swifty to face the building to have two figures jump from a glass window and land almost exactly in front of him. His mouth went agape as he stared at the two figures dressed in complete black.

These two were exactly openly stealing from the museum and not even caring about all of the mess they had caused.

The male, Sami Zayn, smirked at Dean. The wail of police sirens sounded from all around soon after. Dean snapped back to reality and was ready for a fight. The girl, Renee Young, glared and got a tighter grip on the stolen object as she took a fighting stance as well.

Dean got a glimpse at what she was holding. His eyes widened with a surprise look.

A Vortex Shard.

"Hey! That's a-" He was cut off by the girl turning swifty to her partner.

"Come on Sami. We have to move." She yelled, ready to run as the ginger haired man nodded.

Dean gritted his teeth with a quick growl. "Oh hell no you don't." He pounced on her quickly grabbing the shard out of her grasp. Renee came back just as fast. Then in a gold blur, she turned and shoved her feet firmly in the blonde's stomach and was sent flying. The shard was flung into the air. He hit the wall with a thud and his vision blurred for a second.

Dammit that girl can sure kick.

He mentally swore to himself.

Dean regained his composure and stared darkly at the other figure. "You've got to be kidding me." He muttered under his breath, when he saw the guy named Sami had it in his grasp.

He jumped up and once again tried his luck with a tackle to the ground. But Sami saw it coming. Right before Dean glomped him, he said. "Renee, go long!" He flung the shard as hard as he could before he made contact with the ground. Renee rocketed off after the shard, leaving a gold blur. Dean actually stopped for a minute, surprised and baffled.

"What the fuck?" He asked with his mouth open, right before he was snapped back into reality and stormed right after her.

Sami had quickly got up and sped off after them, leaving his own streak just as the authorities arrived at the crime scene. 

Dean was coming up on Renee hard and fast, who had caught the Vortex shard already and was making a mad dash for home. The shard was held firm in her hand as her arms were flung behind her from the force of the wind, making her more aerodynamic.

Right when Dean was within grabbing range, she looked over her shoulder and Dean could've swore her eyes glowed for a split second, right before she winked at him and shot off like a shooting star in her wake.

If he wasn't running, he would've stopped right in his tracks and let his mouth drop again, but he was distracted again by a sonic boom from behind him. He didn't even had time to look before Sami zoomed past him, letting out a dark laugh at the baffled hero. And as if in slow motion, Dean could see that he also had something in his hand.