5

"You will in due time my love."

Dean woke up in a cold sweat. He panted, looking around frantically. When he saw that he was still in the bedroom, he sighed with relief.

"What the hell was that all about?"

He said to himself as he got his breathing back in control, running his fingers through his blonde curls.

"Ugghh." He groaned when he saw that not only he was dripping with sweat, but his bed was soaked too. He casted a glance over to his bedroom window and could see the sun just started to rise. He looked back at his clock, which read 6:10 A.M.

"Damn dream." He grumbled because once he is awake, there was no use in trying to go back to sleep.

He got up and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes, he was getting a look of a white plain t-shirt, black ripped jeans pair of white leather low top sneakers.

He headed over to the bathroom. The warm water of his shower to his skin and he was finished in no time, feeling good as new. After grabbing a nearby towel and drying his body, he walked over to his medicine cabinet, noticing that the mirror was fogged up from the hot stream before opening it to grab his toothbrush and toothpaste. After a quick brushing, he rinsed and placed both items back inside and closed the medicine cabinet.

"AHHH!!" He screamed, jumping back and knocking over some of everything as he gazed in complete horror at what was in the mirror.

Last night was no dream my darling.

The writing read on the mirror as the letters dripped in blood.

Dean's heart felt like it was going to jump out of his chest. His eyes were wide and his breathing was out of control.

With his eyes still fixed on the mirror, he quickly felt around for the door handle and opened it, bolting out of his bathroom and bedroom, grabbing his shoes along the way. Dean hopped on one sneakered foot as he tried to put on the other and ended up falling halfway down the stairs. He scrambled to his feet and was out of the house in seconds, slamming the door so hard that the walls vibrated.

There was only one person he knew that could have the answers to this.