38

Dean still hasn't woke up yet. Seth sat by his side in their room, having cleaned up his queen and placed him in bed. His hand intertwined with the smaller one of his beloved mate.

He could sense a slight bit of Vortex energy left within his mate, indicating that he wasn't completely gone as he feared. He just hoped it wasn't too late. Blackened tears welled up in his eyes, threatened to fall down his face.

Then Seth felt a light squeeze to his hand to let the king know that his mate was alright.

"Dean?" He asked, wondering if his mind was playing tricks on him.

No response.

Dean hadn't move since Seth placed him in bed over two hours ago. The vampire's head as well as his heart dropped like a piece of lead, losing hope as time went by. Bloodied tears streamed down from his clenched eyes.

"S-Seth?"

Seth immediately looked up and gazed into those beautiful glowing baby blues that he thought would never open again.

"Darling.." Seth whispered in shock, more tears attempting to fall again as he helped his wife sit up, instantly wrapping his arms around his cherished uke in a strong yet tender embrace.

Seth cried tears of joy, feeling his queen gently hug him back.

"Why are you crying?" Dean asked softly when they pulled apart, thumbing away his husband's tears.

"I thought I lost you.. " He replied, placing his hand over the appendage that caressed his damp cheek.

The blonde gave a sympathetic smile to his husband.

"I've missed you Seth."

"I've missed you too."

Both vampires became lost in the glowing eyes of their mate before connecting their lips in a long-awaited passionate kiss. The alpha king could sense his wife's energy rebuilding the longer he stayed in contact with him as Dean wrapped his arms around his neck.

The warm atmosphere quickly turned heated when Dean pulled Seth on top of him, wrapping his legs around his husband's waist as their tongues battled for dominance. The blonde arched his back and let out a muffled moan while Seth's tongue swept inside, exploring every inch of his mouth and savoring his taste.

"Take me.. " He whispered, his words barley audible as he gazed up at his husband with lust filled eyes.

"What did you say?" Seth kindly asked, having been snapped from his thoughts as he rested his hands on either side of Dean's head, observing his beautiful queen.

Dean closed his eyes and moaned out loud as another wave of pleasure hit. It wasn't painful at all this time, since his body could sense that he was close to his mate. But Dean's vampiric instincts took have had enough.

"Take me!" The now entranced male hissed, grabbing Seth by his head, yanking him closer till their nose touched. "Mate with me! Fuck me! Rape me! I don't care! JUST PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!"

Seth winced when Dean pulled at his hair, but after hearing his mate's distress, he responded back with a hard yet passionate kiss.

"Please Seth.. " The normal version of Dean begged when he pulled away as tears fell from his eyes. "Please, I can't take this anymore."

"Shhh, it's alright love. Calm down." Seth leaned forward and nuzzled his neck, trying to comfort his crying mate. Dean held back a shiver when Seth breathed on him, his breath cold enough to freeze him.

When Seth parted his lips and ran his tongue ever so slowly on Dean's throat, he shuddered and let out a whimper. Seth groaned.

Seth purred lowly as he pulled Dean closer to his oncoming erection. His own vampiric instincts took over his mind, fingers massaging Dean's waist making the blonde hold back a moan as the now entranced king lapped at his skin. Dean gasped with pleasure and tilted his head back, allowing Seth full access to his neck. His hormones told to hold on to his husband and enjoy the ride or else he'll die.