4

Dean found himself having the best night of his life!

Never before had there been anyone out there that could give him a real run for his money in a race. And now, he just so happens to race against three.

They all hit supersonic speed a little while back, with Randy and Dean in the lead. Heck, if he didn't know any better, he'd say they were all alike with him. He loved every second of the adrenaline rush that he was getting and the cool air slicing against his body.

He could see the smirks on their faces as well. They were enjoying it too.

Where have they been all of my life?

He thought as they approached the towering palace not too far in the distance, the half moon behind it making it more menacing. Dean's eyes widened and he gulped, finally remembering his predicament. He wasn't racing towards Baron's newest hideout or anything.

He was running to meet a vampire, the Vampire King to be exact!

What the hell was he in the hurry for?!

He casted a glance over to Randy and sure enough, the older male was watching him from the corner of his eye, obviously hearing what he was thinking. Dean tensed, looking ahead and much to his dismay, they were all at the front gates within seconds, tying gold and baby blue blurs at the finish line.

The black iron gates opened with a groan, allowing them entrance to the inside.

As the three walked past, Sami playfully elbowed Dean in the ribs. "Not bad man, I'm highly impressed."

"Uh... Thanks?" Dean said, a confused look on his face as he didn't know what else to say at the moment. He was just in complete awe at the sheer size of the palace. The damn thing looked big as a freaking football stadium.

The three vampires entered without hesitation, however Dean was a little bit hesitant about it. He took a step inside but when the gates were slammed shut behind him, he shot off jumped scared himself and took off with the others.

"Oh jeez, calm down Blondie." Randy chuckled. "That gates automatic."

"I knew that!" He argued, getting goosebumps on his skin as a chill ran over through his body.

"Of course you did." Renee snickered.

Two vampires, well human wolves actually, guarded the front door of the palace and stood aside when the four of them approached, casting down glances at Dean as he walked by.

Randy pushed the enormous palace doors open with little effort. They all stood in the center of the room for a moment, looking down the long corridors which led off in various directions.

"I can sense the king is in the throne room." Randy announced, looking back at the others before he walked straight ahead.

Dean felt like he was in a Halloween movie stuck on replay. It was cold and dark inside, blood red carpet aligned the floors, cobwebs decorated chandeliers adorned the ceilings, their bulbs dimly lighting the area every five feet or so. Tall windows with thick crimson draperies aligned both sides of the hall, only drawn back to let in the moonlight to light the way.

As the four of them walked in silence, Dean had time to think.

I remember them saying that the Alpha Vampire didn't want to hurt me.. I wonder why? And what does he want with me?

"Hey guys?" He said suddenly to get rid of the bone-chilling silence.

They all looked back to him, giving him the attention.