67

-Back at the Land Of The Architect.

Seth walked out in the woods of his territory, trying to clear his mind. So much was going on right now with him and his queen, and it was all going wrong. His mate seemed on edge ever since Finn's birth, but he knew what he would have to do in order to bring their babies into the world, he'd known that from the beginning, so why was he freaking out now?!

And it's not like he could have a C-sections because most vampire newborns died from those.

Seth ran his hands through his hair with frustration when his heard someone calling his name and panting. He whipped his head around to see Randy running up to him.

"Randy? What the hell are you doing back? You're supposed to be on the warfront." Seth wondered, raising a brow.

Randy panted with his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. saying. "This... This is the warfront."

Seth blinked as Randy looked at him with complete shock and worry in his eyes.

"The Matrix has found our location, Seth. They'll be here within the hour."

"WHAT?!?!" The Alpha king shouted in disbelief, suddenly on full alert.

And then, his eyes grew wide as his whole world came crashing down on him.

"Oh, my God..." He whispered as he shot off towards the palace in a crimson streak.

He'd just heard his pregnant mate scream out his name through their mental connection.