72

The third floor down was the military hangar. The room was so massive that two 747s could easily fit inside, tip to tip. Sure to Seth's word, the hangar housed all their military equipment. Powerful mechas, or pilot-operated robotic humanoid tanks, and the latest fighter jets stood in rows of 100 or more. Countless types of guns, weaponries, and firepower were stored on brackets that aligned the halls. Grenades, mines, bullets, shells, missiles, bombs, ammos, and other explosives set off to the side in multiple large wooden crates along with multiple uniforms, armor, and protective covering for all the soldiers. And then there was the enormous cargo hold that held the small yet powerful and destructive IBLISS warheads. Dean smiled wickedly at the sight.

"Drones!!!"

Glowing eyes snapped open at the sound of the command, and some even blinked in surprise to see their queen around and about.

"Arise my brothers and sisters!" The queen chuckled darkly as he gazed towards the ceiling filled with his countless Drone soldiers. "For your queen has an assignment for you… But first, I wish to speak with the Drone leader."

"That would be me, Excellency," The main drone said as he dropped from the ceiling.

"Hello Edge." Dean smiled.

"Hello Dean." He smiled as he stood.

"And how is Beth and the baby?" He wondered.

"They're both fine, Excellency." The long blonde male replied. "Both she and our son are fine."

Dean smiled and nodded in understanding.

"Now tell me, Edge." He said, getting straight to the point. "Are you familiar with The Matrix's locations around the world?" The Queen asked.

"Of course." He replied. "It is one of the top priorities instilled into each Drone upon their first day of training."

"Very well, then. Tell me, just how many Matrix locations are there?"

"There are approximately 497 Matrix facilities stationed around the globe, your Majesty."

"And there are over 500 IBLISS warheads in our arsenal, am I correct?"

"Affirmative."

"Then give me 800 of your best men and women." Dean said as he made his way over to the large containment unit. The DNA scanner used to open it, designed by Dr. Jericho as well, only accepted a blood sample from either the doctor himself or the Alphas. Dean activated the electronic device and grabbed a needle to prick his finger, he dropped his blackened blood onto the touchscreen pad.

Dean's DNA was scanned and approved, allowing access to the nuclear weapons. The explosive devices highly resembled cannonballs, but were silver and encased within a transparent black metal cube. The word IBLISS was carved into the shell, revealing the lime green colored light that shone from the destructive energy within the missile's core. The IBLISS Trigger itself looked like a long dagger with an orb embedded into the black iron handle with a red button on top. The letters I-B-L-I-S-S were carved into the blade.

Dean carefully picked up one of the cubes and observed it's features as he turned to face Edge, handing him the surprisingly lightweight item. "I want two drones each to position an IBLISS in close proximity of a Matrix facility, place it on the roof if you have to. I want this done to every single  location around the world, except the one in which the Commander is currently residing. Alert me when the task is complete and get the hell out of dodge, understood?"

"As you command, Excellency." The Drone leader bowed as Drones began to drop from the ceiling, the room blackening with their beating wings as they swooped up the IBLISS warheads and got their assigned location.