55

"Finn!" Dean said as he and the other pregnant male sat in one of the many palace gardens one night, enjoying the fireflies that danced around them. Both Roman and Seth had been keeping some big secret from them for the past three weeks and were making their extremely curious wives wait outside, under PLENTY of Drone protection, of course while they put the finishing touches on their surprise.

"Hmm?" He asked, turning to the blonde.

"I realized that I've never asked you, but…" He began. "How did you and Roman meet?"

Finn blinked in surprise, but a soft smile grew across his face.

"Wow." He laughed. "That was ages ago, Dean... But.." He sighed happily. "I still remember it like it was yesterday."

"Well, for starters, I was born around the same time as Seth and Rome, during the High Middle Ages." He began. "I lived in a small village deep within the forest with other telekinetics. But, I had yet to master my powers. I was only 11 when my village was burned down and I was taken away from my parents, only to be placed on the Black Market. I was trained severely and eventually placed up under the category of pleasure slaves because of my... Remarkable Beauty ... As the auctioneer once said. In the end, I'd had plenty masters and I was sure that no one would ever love me for me and would only see me as a sex toy." He sighed sadly.

But it turned into an eventual smile. "Then, one day my master at that time got rid of me and I was placed back on the auction again. This had happened to me more times than I could count and as always, I went to the highest bidder, which at that time was Roman."

"Roman took me to live with him and his mother Natalya and I stayed there for many years. And not once did he want me for sexual purposes. He said that he merely liked being around me and enjoyed my company." He happily smiled as he stroked his large belly over the sweater he wore. "During the time that I lived with Roman, I noticed that most of the time he would only venture out at night for some reason and sleep during the day. I found it weird but didn't seem to mind, so I merely changed my sleeping schedule to match his. Whenever he woke up, I woke up. And eventually, I fell in love with him and I knew he felt the same way... But, there were still others out there that wanted me all to themselves."

Dean listened on as Finn continued, a slight frown etched across his face. "One night, while Roman was away, I stayed at home waiting for him to return. Then, I heard footsteps downstairs and ran to meet my master, thinking it was him. But I was wrong."

Finn rested his hands on the soft grass beneath him, his glowing eyes turned heavenward as he continued on. "The next thing I knew I was waking up to a major headache and I soon found out that I was far away from home... And far away from Roman. But, to make a long story short, when I found out, it woke up something inside me. Never before had I used my powers, let alone did I know that I had any, and in a blind rage I killed everyone that stood in my way, including the man that kidnapped me... But, I wasn't able to get far because not too long after that, I could be found tied to a stake in the middle of town, about to be burned alive for being a witch as the humans kept calling me."

"And right when the flaming torch was about to be placed on the wood beneath me, Roman and about five others appeared to rescue me."

Finn blushed happily in remembrance. "It was the first time that I'd seen Rome in all his vampire glory and it only made me love him more."

"There you guys are."

Both ukes turned their heads to see their husbands approaching, each giving a smile to their mate. They walked over to their heavily pregnant mates and helped them stand. Then they tied blindfolds on their eyes.

"What's this for?" Finn asked, peeking through his.

"Ah-ah-ah. A surprise is a surprise, love, so no peeking!" Roman said. He was really cheerful at the moment, maybe a little bit too excited. Both semes held their mates' hand and carefully guided them down the hall to where their surprise awaited.

"Now?!" Dean asked impatiently after a few minutes.

"Can we look now?!" Finn asked as well.

"Not yet." Seth chuckled. "And calm down you two."

"Yeah." Roman agreed. "We don't want you two freaking out the babies."

"The babies are fine." Dean replied to his brother-in-law.

"Yeah, it's the freaked out daddies that we're worried about." Finn added.

"Don't worry, we're almost there."

When the four crossed the doorframe Roman opened a door as Seth said. "You can take them off now."

When the two vampires saw where they were, they just gasped in shock, speechless. The four stood in the middle of a nursery. In the center of the room stood five white cribs, lined up side by side in a pattern of blue-pink-blue-pink-blue beddings, the blues being for Dean's sons and the pinks being for Dean and Finn's daughters. There were shelves filled with clothes and toys. Also there was a changing mat lying next to a cupboard.

On the floor were two giant warm and fluffy carpets, one pink and one blue, with a baby mats for the children to play. In the corner were two rocking chairs, one for each of the expecting mothers, and next to it a table with a lamp on top of it. All furniture was white and the accessories were either light blue or pink. Dean and Finn didn't know what to say.

"Seth.. Did you and Roman do all of this... By yourselves?"

"Well, with some help from Renee and Brie, who gave it a woman's touch. In the end the babies will need someplace to stay after they're born, right? So we wanted to surprise you two. I think it's nice to have everything under some sort of control, with a war going on and everything."

Dean approached one of the rocking chairs and picked up a pink teddy bear which was seated in it. His husband approached him from behind and wrapped his arms around his belly. Dean slowly turned around and gave his mate a passionate kiss. Finn did the same with Roman.

"Thank you, Seth, this all was a wonderful surprise…" He said looking at the his mate with indescribable love in his eyes. Seth replied with a smile and a kiss to his forehead.

"And you too, Roman." Dean smiled while walking over to the beta. He hugged his brother-in-law.

"You're welcome Dean." Roman smiled.

"The baby is happy too." Finn giggled. "She's kicking pretty hard. Seth, we're truly thankful about what you two did for us and I appreciate it."

"You're welcome Finn." Seth said.

"See you later guys." Dean said as he and Seth left the other two alone. Finn walked over to one of the pink cribs and placed his hand on it while placing the other one on his belly.

"Well little one... Soon you're going to be here by mine and Romie's side, sleeping in your own bed. Aren't you happy?"

A slight kick answered it. Roman went closer and place an arm around him. Hand on Finn's hand.

"I'd take that as a yes."