58

On Friday evening he finally decided it was safe enough to ring home - after all, he also needed to find out if there was anything in particular Dean or Finn wanted from the supermarket before he made his trip back...

There was, of course, already a special order placed at Pizza Hut for a truly ridiculous amount of pizza - topped with a truly ridiculous amount of stringy, melted cheese. Finn picked up the phone first, thankfully.

"You owe me a new Pikachu plushie!" He hissed.

But the rest of the week had been mostly bearable on the whole thanks to Natalya's expert methods of dealing with a hormonal Dean, he said - aside from him polishing off the rest of the pizza before Finn had a chance to gobble it first.

"Please don't tell me we need another order for a truly ridiculous amount of pizza." Seth said with a touch of desperation. How their wallets - or rather, his wallet - was going to suffer...

"No blueberries."

"Blueberries?"

"If there's one thing that's been constant in his peculiar appetite pattern these few days, they're it."

Seth discerningly made a note on his list, right below Pre-natal Vitamins.

"Hold it, I think he's awake now. I'll ask if he wants anything else." A short pause and some muffled groggy, grumpy responses later, Finn came back on with. "Vanilla ice cream."

Seth made another note. "Got it.... Is everything okay there? He sounded quiet.."

"Oh, that's just the power of MY plushie." He informed him, sounding just a bit too pissed and peeved with Dean.

"I still don't understand." Seth began protesting in confusion.

"Trust me, you don't need to. Deuces!"

A click, before he could say more. Seth put down the phone and sighed.

And then he stared at the pile of baby books and wondered if any of them had anything to say about such a bizarre... 

Bizarre...

What was the word?

Well, it was bizarre.

Perhaps he really was better off not knowing.