33

Towering palm trees planted on a large private island not far from Cincinnati in the distance provided a good amount of protection and shade to the vampire king from the sun as Seth stood waist deep in sea water. He looked around, confused.

"Where am I?" He asked himself, seeing water stretch out to the horizon in one direction and the beach of.

"This is the Reservoir." Said the voice of his mate. Seth turned to the source and his eyes widen. And there stood Dean.

The queen's posture was proudly straight, his skin shown tanned from the sun and his baby blue eyes sparkled in the sunset. And of course that trademark grin of his was as wide as ever. A small, pink blush grazed Seth's face.

"I bought this private beach three years ago, no one else knows about this place but me, my friends, and now, you." His wife smiled, hands on his curvy hips.

"What are we doing here?" His husband asked. His uke strutted up to his mate but stayed on the shore, asking sweetly. "Can you teach me how to swim?"

"Umm... Sure. D-do you want to s-start now?" Seth stuttered, not even able to talk straight and mentally slapped himself for doing so. And when did he get into a pair of swim shorts?!?!

"Heh, not really, but we all have to face our fears sooner or later, don't we?" He nervously asked, as he cautiously walked to the shoreline where Seth patiently waited. He steps one foot inside and shivers at the cool water and sets his other foot under and continues until he is waist deep and facing his husband.

"Alright, let's get started." Seth once he came out of his Dean-Trance, he went on to explain and show the basics of swimming, floating, and any other vital information.

"Alright… I think I got it." Dean smiled.

"Try it, remember what I taught you and you'll do just fine." Seth smirked. "…Just don't drown, okay love?"

The hero gulped, saying. "You will catch me if something goes wrong, right?"

"I'll try until there is no more energy left within me." His husband promised, crossing a hand over his non-beating heart.

Dean smiled at the cute gesture and went deeper into the water. With Seth's advice, he tried, and sure enough, Seth's advice does wonders for him.

"Look! LOOK! I'm actually doing it! I'm swimming!" He exclaimed, happily laughing as he showed off his new skills. Seth chuckled and smiled, feeling proud to have helped his mate cross a milestone in his life.

Dean then quickly made his way over to his partner and hugged him tightly. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, Seth!!"

Seth eagerly wrapped his arms around his mate, returning the hug as he smiled and calmly replied. "Your welcome."

The two vampires stayed in that position until Dean realized how long they have been like that and gazed up into Seth's brown loving eyes. Seth gazed back into his baby blues. The blonde, with his mind no longer controlling his actions, immediately laid his lips on Seth's forming a loving kiss.

They both closed their eyes, and Seth moaned and put some pressure into the kiss as Dean tilt his head at an angle to deepen it. They both move their lips in unison to the other perfectly. Seth had one hand gripping the back of Dean's head and the other arm around his curved waist. Dean had both of his hands carefully holding the other's face as they lip-locked.

Then Seth delicately licked the blonde's bottom lip politely asking for entrance. Dean gasped and moaned as the male's cold, wet tongue enters his mouth. They both massage each other's tongues and then slowly pull away, continuing to softly caress each other's lips along the way.