36

It took every fiber of Dean's being to wait for the door to shut closed as he stood there in the chilly room, his arms wrapping around himself despite being sickened by the thought. A few bloodied tears escaped and trailed down his bloody face, a trembling whimper sounding from his throat. He gazed over towards the mirror finally and all the sickness that plagued him came back full force, he only needed to take one look at the blood that stained his whole front and face.

Dean turned to the toilet quickly, running over to deposit whatever remained in his stomach into the porcelain. His eyes widened as he watched a deep, red liquid project from his mouth.

Oh my God!

His mind screamed, and he couldn't stop it from coming out of his quivering lips, not struggling to fight the natural desire to upheave. Dean didn't know if this was from he himself internally, a huge amount of fear coming over him. He openly sobbed when he finished, finally breaking down as he held his face in his hands, unable to stop his emotions from flooding out.

Once he composed himself, he was somewhat relieved that they'd allowed him to shower, the sticky feeling on his hair and skin was not only uncomfortable, but Dean was sure he was beginning to smell the foul substance, if it was his mind playing tricks on him, he wasn't sure, but he none the less felt ill about it covering his body.

If this were any other day, with any other person, it would seem almost funny. A vampire in disguise being disgusted by blood.

He remembered the blood trickling through his body and he took the towel he was provided with, rubbing it desperately with bags under his eyes, he looked utterly exhausted, as if he was running around all night.

More quiet sobs racked his body as it hurt to swallow them down, continuing to shiver as he wished the towel could absorb all the blood off his body, but it was caked on very well, it was if Nikki's blood was a part of him. If Dean had to scrub off a few layers of skin to give him even a shallow feeling that he was clean, then so be it.

In the quiet of the area, amidst the sound of the shower, the sound of Dean giving a strained up choke could be heard from where the guards were standing. His body couldn't help itself, trying to vomit despite nothing else being left in his stomach, only thick strings of saliva being the outcome.

The sight made him ill and weak, and he turned away as he composed himself and wipe his mouth across his arm. The male dropped to his knees and cried his heart out, curling up in corner of the shower, the steaming hot water washing away his bloodied tears.

In the end, the shower hadn't miraculously cured Dean of his distress, but at least he looked slightly more sane and together than he had when blood was covering every inch of his body.

Taking a few minutes out to clean the blood from his beloved boots before slipping them back on, the young male made his way to the door. An orange jumpsuit and a fresh pair of underwear were silently passed over to the vampire as he stepped back outside. The blonde was led back down the hall and towards his fate.

He knew he could transported away at any moment, but he had no idea where he was or how far away from home he was, nor where a Vortex Shard was. Plus, it'd be the right thing to do by not running away, justice would be served, he was not about to let himself go unpunished for something so...

Low.

That word filled in his mind, shuddering outwardly. He could tell exactly what it meant once the double doors up ahead opened. The press was having a field day, all cameras on him. His stomach dropped as he saw how disgusted the public, his fans, his friends looked at him. Shouts, curses, screams, and other derogatory stereotypes could be heard from all around. Someone even went so far as to throwing an empty beer bottle at his head. The male hit the ground hard and the crowd cheered, seeing the blood seep from his head wound.

But, the male remained silent the whole time, getting back to his feet and continuing on. His face torn with sadness as he looked up and saw the mixture of angry faces of those who he'd come to call his friends and family-Kevin, Charlotte, and Sasha screaming at him as he was lead to the court building to rule his fate, in handcuffs as people picket to put him on death row. He even saw Bayley, Dolph and Pancake. The only ones who seemed to actually feel sorry for him. And if he wasn't already dead, just the look of hurt and betrayal in Bayley's eyes when he walked by would've did him in right then and there.

I am so screwed!

Dean cursed internally, his mind racing.

What have I done?

His broken heart ran through the skies as his shell of a body was left behind. All he could think of was.

Seth where are you?

What he didn't know was that his mate was frantically looking for him. Seth had awakened a day after Dean had brought him back to the palace, fully healed. When he remembered everything that happened, he panicked, fearing the worst for his mate. He tried mentally contacting him, but he was either too far away or in some type of structure.

And that's when his search began, bringing Renee, Randy, and Sami along to help him find his beloved wife. They had all started back at the crime scene and searched to no end.

Dean where are you?

He asked, his cold yet aching heart traveling through the stars that night, back to his mate, wherever he may have been, and he wondered if he missed him as much as he did.

Dean's verdict was sentenced in less than two hours:

Guilty.

The blonde was barely given any time to explain and whatever he said, they ruled it all out as lies.

The former hero was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole on the island, The Prison Of Death.