78

Moonlight shone down on the slumbering figures, stirring one of them to wake. Glowing blue eyes squinted open and Dean mumbled something under his breath, curling up closer into the tanned chest of his mate.

Dean soon found that really, no matter how hard he tried—he wasn't going back to sleep. He sighed and sat up, only to look down at his mate and figured.

"Well… If I can't sleep… Neither can he."

He smirked and hit Seth right on the top of his head.

"OW!! What the-?" Seth yelped, sitting up and rubbing his sore head, only to look into the eyes of his snickering mate. "Dean, what the hell was that for?!"

"It was your morning wake-up call." Dean smirked after his laughing fit, as he straddled Seth's lap and kissed him good morning.

When Seth finally broke the kiss, he smiled at his mate. His head may still hurt from the wake up call he had received from Dean, but he didn't care. He couldn't very well stay upset with him for very long-or… At all for that matter.

"Come on." Dean smiled lovingly. "We'd better get cleaned off and head back before our kids start missing us." And with that, the Alpha Queen stood and walked off towards the nearby lake, his hips swaying and teasing his husband the entire time.

Seth watched Dean walk away for a moment, taking in every detail of his wife before shaking his head. He stood, and fairly quickly, following Dean to the lake.

By the time Seth made his way to the lake shore, Dean was already in and washing off his skin, raking through it to get rid of any kinks left over from last night. The moonlight glistened in the droplets of water that adorned his skin, making him seem ethereal and all the more beautiful. Dean smiled when he felt strong arms wrap around him from behind and a soft kiss be planted on his neck right on his mating mark.

"Shouldn't you be cleaning off?" Dean chuckled and moved away slightly, because his mating mark was highly sensitive and ticklish.

"Very well, love." Seth smiled and the two concentrated on getting clean.

Dean smirked when he noticed Seth really wasn't done cleaning himself, and was just standing there. He had an idea—though he knew it would probably end in a serious water battle between his mate and himself. He splashed some water right into Seth's face. And yes—Seth was staring at Dean more than cleaning himself.

Seth blinked, his face dripping wet, trying to comprehend what just happened. Seth smirked and Dean soon found himself underwater, swimming just out of his mate's reach, trying his best not to laugh and swallow a lung-full of water.

Seth went underwater and fairly quickly was able to reach out and grab Dean's ankle. He smirked a bit—Dean was really going to get it now…

Dean let out a startled yelp and took in a little water. He clenched his eyes shut and managed to swallow so that he wouldn't drown. He looked back and saw that Seth finally caught him.

Seth smirked and pulled Dean right up and out of the water, of course, this required Seth to surface also. When he had effectively surface Dean as well as himself, he just splashed more water onto Dean's face. Dean gave a good joyful laugh and returned the watery attack back at his and chuckling, mate.

"Alright, alright, I give up!" Seth laughed, being drenched to the bone.

"Good." Dean smirked. He then let out his feathered wings to instantly dry himself off, with Seth doing the same.

"We should seriously be getting back." The mother suggested as he now hovered just above the water, waiting for his husband to join him.

Seth flew up next to him taking the black gloved hand in his own, the energy of his mate flowed around like a toasty blanket.