83

-300 years later

"And this is the game room." An eternally 18-year-old Diane led her boyfriend Luka, a crimson-eyed Finn look-alike, into the fully stocked game room where currently Rebel and Andy were battling it out on Mortal Combat 21. Sora was watching them along with Crystal who seemed to be immersed in a book on the future.

"I gotcha now, Andy!! You lose, sucka!!" Rebel celebrated, winning that round by a mile.

The two toned male simply pushed the other off the couch with satisfied smirk. 

"Over there is my cousin, Crystal." Lukas waved to Crystal, she waved back and went straight back to her book. The new couple walked over the couch watching the two brothers start duking it out. Andy threw Rebel over his shoulder and in front of a very entertained Sora.

"Hey Sora! Mind being ref?" Andy asked. And since he didn't have anything else to do, Sora jumped out of his seat and kept a good eye on the fight.

"Is this normal?" Luka asked. Diane nodded and watched the fight, cheering for whoever seemed to be winning. Then an evil smile appeared on her face and she rushed out of the room, leaving a confused Luka behind. He stepped to the side, dodging a flying Andy.

"Point to Rebel!" Sora announced. 

"That's it! You're going down, Reb!" Andy charged and tackled Rebel to the ground. A poke on Luka's shoulder caught his attention to Diane who had something in her hand.

"Just watch this." She whispered. Luka cocked his eyebrow as she snuck over as the fight took most of everyone's attention. She placed what she had in her hands on the ground and took a few steps back. The evil smile grew with each step she took back.

"Hey guys!" The brothers froze in place, much like in a cartoon. 

"Isn't that a spider?" 

Then the boys and Crystal literally jumped out of their skins as the quarter-sized spider walked on. Sora, Crystal and Andy fled behind Luka's and then out of the room in three different streaks, with Rebel having managed to jump into the teen's arms. Diane had fallen to the floor from laughing so much at the scene of her brother being held bridal style and whimpering.

"This. Is. Sad." Luka bluntly said. He dropped the Dean look-alike and walked over to the spider. With a quick stomp of his boot, the vicious spider was no more.

"Guys, the spider's dead!!" Sora and Andy poked their heads inside the room. In a nanosecond all three guys had Finn twin in death hugs.
But Crystal was nowhere to be seen, for she was currently hiding behind a highly confused Roman way on the other side of the palace.

"Okay! Still.... Mortal.... Need.... AIR!!!" The hugs didn't lighten up after he had screamed right in their ears. Now was time for drastic measures, Luka managed to wiggle his arms free and put them on the offensive. Lightning quick jabs and all three brothers fell to the ground.

"Um, guys? I can't move." Rebel was trying the best he can to move.

"LUKA!!!" Sora was shooting death glares at the guy who was stepping over the brothers to the other side of the room.

"Oh, stop whining, you'll be fine in an hour." He smirked as he walked past the still laughing Diane.

"See ya tomorrow, Diane."

"Bye Luka." She giggled.

"Oh wait, one more thing." He said, poking his head back in the game room for a moment.

"Hm?" She asked, finally having stopped laughing.

"Where are your mom and dad? I didn't want to drop by without speaking to them."