74

Seth, having returned from a meeting, approached the bed and gazed upon his slumbering treasures. His Alpha Queen slept peacefully on their bed, looking as beautiful as ever. He smiled with pride as he looked at his children that were all snuggled on one another in one large crib, making them practically one big pile of a fluffy blanket with their mothers scent on it, the children making small whimpers at times in their sleep every now and then.

As he gazed upon his little ones, the father couldn't help but wonder if all pups looked so fragile, cute and angelic. He never realized he was crying until he felt a finger wiping teardrops from his left cheek.

"You're here." He commented with a tired smile. Seth held the raised hand and kissed it softly as if in reverence. "Thank you Darling... For everything."

"You're always welcome." Dean smiled. "....How long have I been out?"

"Nearly three days." His mate answered. Dean blinked in shock.

"That long?"

"I'm afraid so." Seth said. "But you did need the rest."

"Yeah... I guess so..." Dean sighed heavily. He then looked at their children, surprised as if he'd just noticed they were there.

"Have you named them yet?"

"No." Seth replied. "I'd waited for you to... To wake up from your coma so that we could name them together." He smiled sadly as the memories still plagued his mind.

Dean just smiled in understanding and patted the right side of his bed, indicating for his husband to sit there.

"You decide his name." Seth said as he gently picked up his firstborn son. He stirred, whimpered and started to cry from being woken up from his peaceful slumber.

"Aww, come here, sweetheart... Shh, it's alright, don't cry." Dean whispered in a loving tone as he carefully took the small baby, holding him close to his non-beating heart and gently lulling him to sleep with a lullaby.

Seth could only smile at the heartwarming sight.

Dean then noticed something as he gazed upon his eldest son, the adorable baby yawning and smacking his little lips before nuzzling into his mother's chest, fast asleep.

"Seth, why haven't they opened their eyes yet?" He asked.

"Well, they're just like puppies, Dean." The father explained. "After they're born, it'll take two weeks before they can open their eyes. Then two weeks after that, they'll gain their immortality."

"I can't wait." Dean smiled giving his slumbering baby a gentle kiss to the forehead.

"Sora.." He said.

"Hm?" Seth asked, raising a brow as he sat beside his wife.

"I'll call him Sora it's a name befitting the future Alpha." Dean smiled as he caressed his son's soft cheek, making the infant stir slightly in his sleep. "What do you think?"

Seth blinked before a proud smile adorned his face. "I think it's perfect."

Seth gave his son a gentle kiss to the forehead before he went to pick up the next baby, saying. "And this little guy has been giving the nurses the most trouble."

"Why is that?" Dean asked.

"Because he's the hardest one to put to sleep and he's constantly crying, which in turn, wakes up the others that they'd have just put to sleep." Seth chuckled as he placed their second son right beside his brother in Dean's arms who looked exactly like Dean.

"Well then, I know exactly what to name this one." Dean smiled down at his mini-me.

"And what might that be?" Seth asked, sitting beside his uke again.

"Rebel." Dean smiled.

"Hm, it suits him." Seth chuckled.

Dean smiled before saying. "You name the last two."

"Alright then." Seth smiled as he gently picked up his last son that was slightly crying because his sister was now sleeping on top of him. He carefully moved her and held his son close, gently rubbing his back to calm him down, and kissing his forehead as he thought of a name.

"Andy." He said almost instantly.

"What?" Dean asked, raising a brow. "Why would you want to call him that?"

"Because Andy is a hot name." Seth smirked.

Dean blushed slightly and eventually smiled. "Andy it is then..."

"Now, what about our little princess?" The mother asked, noticing that she was starting to whimper since the warmth of her brothers had suddenly vanished from around her. Seth carefully picked her up and cradled her in one arm while he held Andy in the other. Dean waited patiently as Seth tried to think of a name, his brow furrowed in deep thought.

"How do you think Diane sounds?" He asked after some time.

"Diane?" Dean asked as he thought about it, letting the name roll around in his mind to see if it'd fit their baby girl. "I like it!"

Seth smiled before giving his uke a passionate kiss, saying. "I was hoping you would."

Both parents placed their children in-between them as both males lay down to sleep, creating a protective barrier around the little ones.

"It's only a matter of time now before we can truly go home." Dean smiled, leaning up on his elbow as he proudly gazed down at his babies.

"It's only a matter of time before the war and all this will be a thing of the past." His husband added as he caressed Diane causing his daughter to curl up closer to him and snuggle right into his chest. The father smiled at that.

"So, what was the meeting about?" Dean asked after a moment of silence.

"The Commander, as always." Seth said, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Ugh, what does he want now?" Dean groaned, looking twice as annoyed.

"...He wishes to speak with our queen..." Seth replied, looking his mate.