79

"B-Bayley?" The blonde asked in shock.

"Dean!" His sister cried out from on-screen.

"What are you doing, you bastard, let go of her!!!" Dean demanded.

"Not unless you agree to my terms." The Commander chuckled darkly.

"What are they?!" Dean shouted out of desperation.

"Surrender and hand over the warp rings." The Commander ordered.

"I can't do that!!" Dean protested.

"SURRENDER AND COUGH UP THE RINGS OR THE GIRL DIES!!!" The human suddenly screamed, having pinned a pistol to Bayley's skull, his multi-colored eyes wild and crazy. The man was losing his sanity more and more by the second.

"Dean please!!" Bayley cried out as endless tears fell from her eyes. The poor girl was bound by handcuffs and chains which connected to the cuffs around her legs, she looked like she hadn't slept in days, and she looked scared to death.

Dean was frozen to his spot, speechless.

What could he do?

He couldn't give up the warp rings, but he couldn't let the Commander kill his friend. He had to make a quick and rash decision before he lost his sister.

"I... I surrender, Commander." Dean sighed heavily. "...But I'd like to make a deal of my own."

"Dean, what are you doing?" Seth whispered to his mate, but Dean ignored him.

"And just what might that be?" The human sneered.

"Take me instead."

"WHAT?!?!" The Commander, Bayley, Seth, and every other vampire within the control room screamed in disbelief.

"Dean, do you realize what you're doing?!" Renee exclaimed. Dean held up his hand to silence everyone.

"This is not open for discussion, Commander." Dean said sternly. "Hand over the girl and you get me in return."

"And why should I?" The human raised a brow.

"I'm the Ultimate Alpha Queen." Dean said with crossed arms as everyone else listened on in shock. "I am the most powerful being in over 300 dimensions. You will never be able to kill off every single vampire there is, Commander, but taking their Queen would be a nice consolation prize, wouldn't you agree?"

The Commander seemed to think it over for a moment, the trembling girl still held tight within his grasp.

"It seems we have a deal, my Queen." The human chuckled, making Seth growl low in his throat.

"Very well." Dean replied, his voice emotionless and his face blank. "We'll rendezvous at the western border of Washington tomorrow night."

---------------

-At The Matrix Headquarters.

"I look forward to it." The Commander chuckled and the connected closed. Bayley was shoved to two guards nearby and the girl was taken out of the room and back to her holding cell.

Outside the door Kevin was being held by two guards. He looked pissed beyond belief.

"I can't believe you!" He shouted at the Commander, the guards letting go of him. He walked right up to the man and pointed a finger into his chest.

"You told us that you wouldn't put the girl's life at risk. We only agreed to bring you Bayley because you said that simply showing her face to Dean would be enough to bait him into surrendering. We didn't agree to you actually putting the kid in danger!!"